oneBoro Forum

The Chattybox.

Best live band is a tough one. I really loved seeing the Who. Maiden, Deep Purple, Alice Cooper, Stranglers and Extreme deserve a mention.

Oh and how did I forget Meatloaf... Crazy *** played for 3 and a half hours, ran around the stage, changed costume I dunno how many times and had tonnes of backing and supporting singers for different songs. Incredible show.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

Checking out Guns N' Roses for the first time in May, hoping Axl is on form.

Don't care about his antics/showing up late, when I go to a gig, I want to make a night of it and atleast Axl will ensure that :P

I think the Foo Fighters played for over 3 hours, played 24 of tracks, many extended as you would expect. They also don't just play their new stuff, which is a main annoyance with lots of bands (Kings Of Leon) They really mix it up with the good old stuff, some new stuff and some other peoples stuff.

GnR should be good - but surely it is a bit RnR to turn up late and all that?

Kasabian are good live

im seeing Bob Dylan, New Order and Stone Roses this summer though in Valencia,so fingers crossed they will be good

i know this is a not in the traditional gig, but i saw Kanye West last summer and he was very good and was 2 hours late, arrived by helicopter and was on for about 2 hours, then did one as soon as he finished with a couple of honeyz

Don't care about his antics/showing up late, when I go to a gig, I want to make a night of it and atleast Axl will ensure that :P

Seen them last year, I dont care what people say about Axl, hes a frickin legend. Was only about an hour late, which was ok, and it meant that it was a good late night! Phoning in "sick" the next day was not appreciated though!

Seen them last year, I dont care what people say about Axl, hes a frickin legend. Was only about an hour late, which was ok, and it meant that it was a good late night! Phoning in "sick" the next day was not appreciated though!

Haha, I won't need to call in sick, taking 2 weeks off and nipping upto Middlesbrough at the end of next month, a quick nip over to Manchester for the gig, meet a few mates, get hammered and have a good old sing along.

I've seen a few bands - Red Hot Chili Peppers, REM, Bon Jovi, Manic Street Preachers (twice), Iron Maiden and Aussie Floyd.

Been some good support acts also; James Brown, Idlewild, Zutons, Nickelback, British Sea Power, Airbourne,

Seem my fair share - Iron Maiden, Metallica (twice), Heaven & Hell, AC/DC, Twisted Sister, Motley Crue, The Offspring, The Wildhearts, Alice in Chains, Anthrax (twice), Motorhead (twice), The Buzzcocks, Stiff Little Fingers, Skid Row (sadly without Bach), Slayer (too many times :(), Testement, Therapy?, Devin Townsend

And they're just the ones I remember :P

Been some good support acts also; James Brown, Idlewild, Zutons, Nickelback, British Sea Power, Airbourne,

talking of nickelback. look what i discovered!!!!!

dannycoyne3.jpg

sorry for the slightly football related post in here :p

Bands I have seen include:

Stiff Little Fingers - Four times, The Defiled - Three times, Skindred - Twice, Sabaton - Twice, Forever Never, Hadouken!, Murderdolls, Black Veil Brides, Edward Tudor Pole, Penetration, Alestorm, Trivium, Chimaira, Whitechapel, Rise to Remain, Rammstein, Iron Maiden, Alice Cooper, Placebo, Pendulum, Good Charlotte, Papa Roach, Lacuna Coil, Gary Numan, Europe, Turisas, Delain, Apocalyptica, Dir En Grey, CKY, Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax, Diamond Head, Biffy Clyro, Weezer, Slipknot, Limp Bizkit, Motorhead, Mastodon, Parkway Drive, Arch Enemy, Volbeat, The Mars Volta, Sum 41, Gallows, Richard Cheese and Lounge against the Machine, Bill Bailey (Metal set), Opeth, Killing Joke, Hayseed Dixie, Glamour of the Kill, Lower Than Atlantis, Rolo Tomassi, Cerebral Ballzy, Feed the Rhino, Hammer of the Gods, Slam Cartel

:D