Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

I doubt I could list all the bands I've seen, far too many festivals.

I will say Foo Fighters are the best band I have ever seen live, and having seen Maiden, Kiss and Metallica (also many, many others) too I think that's quite an achievement!

Here is a topic for everyone. What is your biggest claim to fame/most famous person you have met?

I have two big ones:

I was once invited to a garden party at Buckingham Palace and whilst there I lead a parade of over 750 cadets of army, air force and st john ambulance, and was personally congratulated by Princes Charles, William and Harry (Who said I was scarier than his commander)

The other one is that whilst working as security at Leeds festival, I was given a lift from the dressing room area to the stage by Suggs on a quad bike. That was a surreal moment.

I have also met tons of other famous people, but they are the two that stand out for me

Jesus, are you on Jerusalum time or something? You only ever seem to post between 12am and 3am!

Your claim to fames are pretty damn excellent!

Mine is being related to a fairly famous drummer- BJ Wilson. Most famous for being in Procal Harum, but also drummed for the likes of AC/DC, Joe Cocker, Cat Stevens and was also the drummer for the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Not too shabby a resume! Sadly he died in 1990, when I was 2 years old.

If anyones interested, heres a great clip of him, check it out if anyone likes a bit of classic rock or drums. This song is an actual clinic.

Been some good support acts also; James Brown, Idlewild, Zutons, Nickelback, British Sea Power, Airbourne,

talking of nickelback. look what i discovered!!!!!

dannycoyne3.jpg

sorry for the slightly football related post in here :p

So he isn't really injured, just on tour with Nickelback :dodgy:

Here is a topic for everyone. What is your biggest claim to fame/most famous person you have met?

The other one is that whilst working as security at Leeds festival, I was given a lift from the dressing room area to the stage by Suggs on a quad bike. That was a surreal moment.

that's madness! ;)

can't beat you's im afraid. got a relevant one though, in that i met mr jim marshall a couple of times, always had a big cigar in his mouth and a couple of tasty birds by his side :D RIP mr amps!

another i'v just remembered. I was sat in a fairly small, insignificant subways (chicken and bacon... in case you were wondering) a few years ago, when all of a sudden, a 400 grand Mercedes SLR Mclaren rolls up in the car park (which up until that point, only had a clapped out old micra and my mum's little citroen in it) and out pop's a certain fabio capello (+ friend) who came and sat at a table near us (12 inch meatball marinara... in case you were wondering) :p

Nb4, I'm a teenager, I don't tend to sleep until 3am at the earliest. I'm certainly a nocturnal person. Your claim to fame is pretty cool, I love RHPS!

One of my former work chums moved to Cardiff, and happened to be working in the Hotel that the Middlesbrough team stayed at in 2004.

They were using one of the conference rooms for the pre-match timing schedule. When they left the room my mate took the flip chart paper that Steve McLaren had written all the timings on, and it's now framed on my bedroom wall.

Any ideas which Boro player drew a man's bits on it?

haha well i was in my early teens...it was april 2000 and i was a ballboy in the boro 3-4 utd match.

it was during the first half when we were 1 up and the ball came straight to me...utd throw. so i thought in the best interests of my beloved boro was the throw it straight to christian ziege even though mr beckham was less than a couple of yards away....he then unleashed the expletives!

i have also shared a spa with joe royle when he was in charge oof everton....a few weeks later they beat utd with a paul rideout header in the fac cup final!