Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

they have..it's like being back in the good ol' 1970's or '80's...absolutely ridiculous. Not that I particularly want to hear the song but we are supposed to be a country which supports free speech and so forth..

Hopefully they'll play it at her funeral... which we're all paying for too! £10M!!

10m! I like Maggie tbh, but 10 million for a funeral when everything else is being cut back is hypocritcal. They could donate it to us to buy a decent striker!

Im afraid it's unlikely she'll have agreed to that in her will, don't think she was too fond of strikers...

10m! I like Maggie tbh, but 10 million for a funeral when everything else is being cut back is hypocritcal. They could donate it to us to buy a decent striker!

Im afraid it's unlikely she'll have agreed to that in her will, don't think she was too fond of strikers...

Take a bow.