oneBoro Forum

The Chattybox.

For those with Sky TV, and kids, or even just for yourself...

Mid you go to the sky store and search for Rio, it lets you download it for free (comes up at £0.00) to your box in HD and they send you the DVD. Might be useful for those with kids, especially as you get next to nothing else from sky!

Not sure how long it'll last or whether it's a bug but it worked for me an hour ago

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

I like the thread swap haha.

Game series? Silent Hill, 2 being my favourite. I actually did an essay on this game for college. Some crazy symbolism and depth to that game.

Out of current gen? Uncharted and TLOU are both outstanding. The new Tomb Raider was a good game. Infamous was fun. I liked Assassin's Creed until they forgot what they were doing and just released games for the sake of it. I also like Nintendo stuff. Zelda, Mario.... there was a quality game for gamecube Eternal Darkness, still one of the best horror games ever made.

Final Fantasy.

VII was the first RPG I ever played and it opened my eyes to so many more RPG's but it remains my favourite of the series and is possibly the best game of all time in my eyes.

The Metal Gear Solid series is a close second, then the Sonic games (16Bit era only) and finally Streets of Rage, 2 being the best of the three.

Maybe start a topic in General Gaming? I could talk about retro gaming until the cows come home lol :)

Final Fantasy.

VII was the first RPG I ever played and it opened my eyes to so many more RPG's but it remains my favourite of the series and is possibly the best game of all time in my eyes.

The Metal Gear Solid series is a close second, then the Sonic games (16Bit era only) and finally Streets of Rage, 2 being the best of the three.

Maybe start a topic in General Gaming? I could talk about retro gaming until the cows come home lol :)

FF7 is still my favorite RPG... Looking forward to the remake, They better do it right.

Witcher 3 is brilliant.

I really can't get in to that. Bought it a few weeks ago and keep playing an hour here and there and getting bored of it again. Also the camera blurt annoys the life out of me!

Witcher 3 is brilliant.

I really can't get in to that. Bought it a few weeks ago and keep playing an hour here and there and getting bored of it again. Also the camera blurt annoys the life out of me!

It takes up to about 10 hours to get in to but once you finish with the first map the game opens up brilliantly.

Silent Hill was better in the hands of the Japanese. I realise that sounds a little elitist but 1-4 are easily the best games. Downpour was a much better offering and I was interested in the new one but of course Hideo Kojima got himself kicked off the project lol.

Silent Hill was better in the hands of the Japanese. I realise that sounds a little elitist but 1-4 are easily the best games. Downpour was a much better offering and I was interested in the new one but of course Hideo Kojima got himself kicked off the project lol.

That PT demo gave me the chills lol.

Final Fantasy.

FF7 is still my favorite RPG... Looking forward to the remake, They better do it right.

Got to admit, I'm both excited and terrified about the remake, haha.