oneBoro Forum

The Chattybox.

2016 has struck again.. RIP Caroline Aherne

Just read this too. Never been a huge fan of the royal family but what she did as Mrs Merten was genius.

RIP

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

Farage has quit. Again.

First BJ not running for PM, now this. 2 blokes right behind leaving the EU and they've decided to *** off into the background whilst someone comes in and tries to clean up their mess.

Farage has quit. Again.

First BJ not running for PM, now this. 2 blokes right behind leaving the EU and they've decided to *** off into the background whilst someone comes in and tries to clean up their mess.

First rule of politics. 'Follow the man that follows the man'. In other words don't go first. Cowardly? Possibly. But no more than Cameron stepping down when we needed strong leadership

Not really the same thing though, is it? Why should Cameron stay and lead us out of Europe when that's not what he wanted? Surely the best person for the job is someone who should have had a plan, someone who campaigned strongly for the leave side?

Farage doesn't care about the common man, or the UK in general. He got what he wanted, to feed his own ego and to have a go at European MP's so for him, job done. He's an absolute ****hole.

Farage has quit. Again.

First rule of politics. 'Follow the man that follows the man'. In other words don't go first. Cowardly? Possibly. But no more than Cameron stepping down when we needed strong leadership

Cameron maybe shouldn't have stepped down. But like DZ said just there, Boris and Farage both campaigned in favour of Leave, Cameron didn't want this to happen and, though clearly through ignorance, didn't foresee it.

Boris stood like a leader behind that campaign and by not stepping into Cameron's shoes has shown how little of a leader he actually is, he was alright having people stand behind him when he knew he wasn't going to be responsible for pushing the button.

Farage has been shouting for this to happen for years but now that he's been able to stand up and have his laugh at those in the EU (who have apparently never done a proper job and all the other ***e he came out with), he's pretty much done his job. In his eyes, the people have spoken and will now finish driving us out of the EU by themselves.

Cameron is a coward and is responsible for allowing this referendum to go through. But I can't fault the man for saying "I can't lead this country through a period that I personally don't agree with". But it's amazing that the ones who stood up for our independence are suddenly dropping like flies when they've made out like they had strong plans for how we'd move forward.

Not really the same thing though, is it? Why should Cameron stay and lead us out of Europe when that's not what he wanted? Surely the best person for the job is someone who should have had a plan, someone who campaigned strongly for the leave side?

Farage doesn't care about the common man, or the UK in general. He got what he wanted, to feed his own ego and to have a go at European MP's so for him, job done. He's an absolute ****hole.

It's exactly the same thing. Cameron has fought for many things he doesn't personally agree with. Cameron should've led us through this exit as he's probably the best man to do so. I agree that Farage is a ***** and would never have won an election. Boris wouldn't have won a party leadership campaign that's why he ruled himself out.

The prime minister is there to do the bidding for the people not only the bidding of the people that agree with him.

The thing is wether or not you agree with it, the leave voters won. That's democracy in action. It's not a personal battle between people on different sides. What we need now is a strong leader in a United party getting us the best deal possible

It's exactly the same thing. Cameron has fought for many things he doesn't personally agree with. Cameron should've led us through this exit as he's probably the best man to do so. I agree that Farage is a ***** and would never have won an election. Boris wouldn't have won a party leadership campaign that's why he ruled himself out.

The prime minister is there to do the bidding for the people not only the bidding of the people that agree with him.

The thing is wether or not you agree with it, the leave voters won. That's democracy in action. It's not a personal battle between people on different sides. What we need now is a strong leader in a United party getting us the best deal possible

They're also there to make well-informed decisions regarding things like our country leaving the European Union.

They're also there to make well-informed decisions regarding things like our country leaving the European Union.

They are, but they made the decision to delegate that decision to the British public as a whole. It's that important a decision that (in my opinion) it'd be unfair for a select few hundred politicians to make a vote about it when it's going to affect everyone living in this country for potentially generations to come.

For what it's worth I thought it was right for Cameron to resign. He campaigned hard for the remain vote and was strongly of the opinion that we're a stronger nation as a member of the EU. We need strong leadership, but strong leadership which is committed to pressing ahead with the Brexit. There's a conflict of interests there and there'd be a massive target on Cameron's back if there were to be any hold ups or mishaps with our exit.

With Farage I tend to think the fascist is dead long live the fascist.

There'll be another 'man of the people' to take our country back pop up in the next few months promoted endlessly by the BBC I can't wait to hear how they're going to take over the north from Labour just like they did at the 2015 GE... 1 MP from the South East you say? Oh.

I'm dreading Theresa May as a PM she is a pretty cold village parish tory and as she says there will be no GE between now and 2020 it's going to be a long 4 years ahead.