Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

You shouldn't laugh at people with disabilities

No it's fine.... He thinks he's in the Apollo !!!

You shouldn't laugh at people with disabilities

No it's fine.... He thinks he's in the Apollo !!!

Haha brilliant! He played for almost 4 hours, fair play to him. He also did a small tribute to Prince which was pretty cool! :)

Army claim to be in control and say that police guarding the president have been disarmed. Would have preferred to see him deposed democratically but if Erdogan has gone then bloody good riddance!

Well that military coup lasted long...

Erdogan urged the people of Turkey to go out onto the streets and stop the military, it bloody worked.

Erdogan urged the people of Turkey to go out onto the streets and stop the military, it bloody worked.

Some conspiracy theorists think Erdogan planned the entire thing to consolidate his own power. He's basically removing all of their democracy piece by piece.

Some conspiracy theorists think Erdogan planned the entire thing to consolidate his own power. He's basically removing all of their democracy piece by piece.

I think the coup attempt was a half ***d attempt but it seemed legitimate. They did 1 thing wrong and that was they needed to grab Erdogan before the tanks went in rolling if they did that senior army staff would have backed them and organised a junta with the whole army support.

Erdogans now using the coup as an excuse to kick out judges that are not Islamist judges replacing them with loyalists and no doubt the same will happen with the military command. It's tough because Erdogans Turkey is not the Turkey Ataturk fought for and founded so a part of me wanted a successful coup but the whole democracy thing sits quite well with me it's tough.

If he ever went too far and seriously attacked the Kurds and secular parts I have no doubt a Nato backed military coup would happen no matter what he tries to do.

I paid a visit to my GP the other morning and I was his first patient. Actually, he was late for our appointment so I was able to see that he had to summon someone from reception to log him on at his computer while he introduced me to the trainee he wanted to sit in on proceedings. Then, during the consultation, I spotted how he was using the mouse to take him from field to field on his terminal, giving away totally that he has never had a moment's computer tuition in his life. Unbelievable!

What really got me, however, was when he got his young sidekick to take over at the terminal and he started doing exactly the same thing... keystrokes... mouse... keystrokes... mouse...

Just think what a boon it could be for the health of the nation if only someone would let medical professionals in on the secrets of the computer TAB key. :D