oneBoro Forum

The Chattybox.

Radio 4's In Business this week is called "Return to Teesside" and, despite an unpromising start, the programme isn't entirely the doom and gloom you might expect. It's well worth a listen, both for those of us who have already been there, done that and also for youngsters embarking on their careers.

The podcast.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

The Brasserie over at Hudson Quay near The Riverside is nice.

fully booked unfortunately. looks nice mind, i'll give it a try.

On a Monday? That's surprising.

La Pharmacie is nice too. Not been in a while though

guys, i'm taking the missus out for a bit of grub and drink Monday night. any recommendations?

we usually eat parmo's and steaks etc when we go out. but never normally have a drink and stay out for a bit aftewards so dont know where to go.

Nandos.

Awwy then Kev, where did you go? Full review please.

we just went local to the ship in redmarshall. been there before during the day. we were both pretty tired anyhow. never went for anything new and flash.

its clean, foods nice, beers cold. whats not to like. its a old style pub with the wooden beams etc. my kind of pub.

Had a lovely little wander down the scenic route home from work the other day and ended up at the Barrage, anyone know what the Talpore is like for food? Seemed to be rammed

It's quite nice from what I remember. Nothing flash. I haven't been for years though.

A random post. On my plane to Barcelona 2 months ago I had the whole cast from Geordie Shore sat in the rows directly behind me and were filming at the front of the plane. It was my first time flying so I was obviously really nervous but I took great comfort from the fact that if the plane did crash, then all them would have been killed too. Every cloud has a silver lining.

A random post. On my plane to Barcelona 2 months ago I had the whole cast from Geordie Shore sat in the rows directly behind me and were filming at the front of the plane. It was my first time flying so I was obviously really nervous but I took great comfort from the fact that if the plane did crash, then all them would have been killed too. Every cloud has a silver lining.

:D