Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

Any idea why the mobile site currently keeps logging me out? Usually it remembers I've logged in, never had to log in on mobile in ages, but last couple of days I've had to log in pretty much every time I've opened the site.

In other sport

I'm just watching the Olympic beach volleyball ant I've gotta say it's my new favourite sport. Those Brazilian's are gonna take some beating :D

If you guys need a morning laugh!

3:17 I spat out my drink!

There are some good laughs in there, enough to encourage me to let YouTube feed me some more, right up to the interview with Colin Farrell about his (then) upcoming movie with Emma Thompson and Tom Hanks called "Saving Mr banks". The lure of Emma Thompson, Colin Farrell and Tom Hanks in the same movie was irresistible so I gave in to temptation and I used Kodi to have a look.

Sadly, the warning signs were there right from the off when I realised that this was going to be a Disney film and that Hanks would be playing Disney. This might have been inspired casting by another studio but Hanks playing Walt in a  Disney Studios production? That was never going to work.

Anyway, suffice it to say that it's appalling stuff and how the hell Emma Thompson let herself get involved in such a dreadful misrepresentation of English womanhood will forever remain a mystery to me. She should have realise from the outset that Americans simply do not understand the contempt in which they are held by people like the character she was portraying. The only sensible course to take after that would be steadfastly to refuse to have anything further to do with such an ill-fated project.

Like "Mary bloody Poppins" this is one to miss, if at all possible.

Anyone got any advice on parking tickets? Got a letter from Smart Parking who clocked me in and out of a small private car par on Grange rd in middlesbrough when we were up last week. Due to new baby we were about 25 mins or so over what I had paid for so have been sent a PCN for £100 or £60 if paid in 2 weeks. I was over the time so do I suck it up and pay??

Anyone got any advice on parking tickets? Got a letter from Smart Parking who clocked me in and out of a small private car par on Grange rd in middlesbrough when we were up last week. Due to new baby we were about 25 mins or so over what I had paid for so have been sent a PCN for £100 or £60 if paid in 2 weeks. I was over the time so do I suck it up and pay??

Have a look on the pepipoo forums for the latest advice. (Weird name but it is a good forum)

I got a private ticket once, never paid it. Ignored it at the advice of most people on that forum *at the time* and had a stream of threatening letters from 'lawyers' etc. It all went quiet until I got another threatening letter a couple of weeks ago... 4 years after the event!

I think they have a max of 6 years to get you after the event in which they can take you to county court of they want. Apparently a lof them hope you'll have moved house in that 6 years, so hope they can get a court order (ccj) against you by sending papers to your old house and you not turning up at court...

There's a special place in hell for them

I've had 3 tickets from private car parking firms and never paid any of them. However none of those were for parking in a car park where I paid a fee for. I'd contact citizens advise as I'm sure your supposed to get a bit of grace for over staying in a bay

• 3 weeks later...

I've had 3 tickets from private car parking firms and never paid any of them. However none of those were for parking in a car park where I paid a fee for. I'd contact citizens advise as I'm sure your supposed to get a bit of grace for over staying in a bay

From what I have heard, unless it is direct from the council, you don't have to pay for private parking tickets. My girlfriends sister got one from a private parking company and she outright didn't pay, nothing came of it.

I'd double check though.

• 1 month later...

Anyone else watching the boxing?

Don't know why but I can't get myself to like Tony Bellew hope he gets knocked out :@