oneBoro Forum

The Chattybox.

Hi Guys,

I am a student at Derby university studying Information Technology, for my dissertation i am looking into the programming capability of dyslexic students. One of the main basis for my research (apart from having dyslexia myself) is my old college teacher did not see people, who are dyslexic as disadvantaged because they thought differently to other students therefore could work out solutions to problems in programming where other students couldn't. He came to the conclusion that therefore that he thought on average dyslexic students studying computer science were better.  

I could use your help if you are student, in discovering whether his hypothesis was true by filling in a survey (link below) designed to test programming capability, it should take only 15 mins at the most and any help with research will be greatly appreciated. I will publish a copy my research into this forum upon completion so that you can see what i have found.  

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/M353YGS

Thanks in advance 

Thomas     

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

Done and I suspect that I won't be alone in answering them all quite easily, apart from the one aimed at dyslexic students. :)

Thanks for helping my research, its greatly appreciated.

Done and I suspect that I won't be alone in answering them all quite easily, apart from the one aimed at dyslexic students. :)

Thanks for helping my research, its greatly appreciated.

I tried to do it last night but I was too drunk and I fell asleep.

Random question but has anyone been to Wroclaw? Wondering if there's anything mental to do

I've been to Krakow twice but not Wroclaw, so i'm afraid i can't help.

May i suggest drinking some absinthe and picking a fight with a local?

Random question but has anyone been to Wroclaw? Wondering if there's anything mental to do

I've been to Krakow twice but not Wroclaw, so i'm afraid i can't help.

May i suggest drinking some absinthe and picking a fight with a local?

Is that the modern equivalent of finishing school or the Grand Tour?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...