oneBoro Forum

The Chattybox.

Having my first Doombar in a small pub. Not overly convinced.

You will be by the fourth :)

Think I could do with 4 of them now. I’m at the Chelsea Flower show through work and I need to spend 5-6 hours here :/

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

Think I could do with 4 of them now. I’m at the Chelsea Flower show through work and I need to spend 5-6 hours here :/

If you are buying another shed, make sure the new one has 4 walls!

Are you a bee?!

If you are buying another shed, make sure the new one has 4 walls!

:)

Doombar was quite nice when it was still brewed by Sharps. Since Coors acquired them it's just turned into another commercial beer.

Sea Fury and Wolf Rock are still decent, mind.

• 1 month later...

Can anyone recommend a good vpn service to use/give advice if one is needed when using Kodi?

Any advice greatly received thank you!!

I use Freedome and it’s been good for me as I travel around Europe. It has a 5 day free trial then you pay but it’s mot too expensive and you can have it on two devices

Thanks Uwe. Do you think it’s really necessary? I’ve read contrasting views and I just don’t know!

Being in the military it was the one our cyber security section recommended. I’ve used it for a lot of things including online banking and never had a drama

Thanks Uwe. Do you think it’s really necessary? I’ve read contrasting views and I just don’t know!

Being in the military it was the one our cyber security section recommended. I’ve used it for a lot of things including online banking and never had a drama

Great thanks! I’ll have a look at that then. If it’s goid enough for the military, it’s more than good enough for me!

Is there anything better than a cup of tea to start the day?

No. It’s a indisputable fact that tea is the greatest thing in the morning.

Now I know some uneducated, American wannabe will say something about coffee but please understand you’re wrong