Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

Is there anything better than a cup of tea to start the day?

No. It’s a indisputable fact that tea is the greatest thing in the morning.

Now I know some uneducated, American wannabe will say something about coffee but please understand you’re wrong

Depends what type of tea, I'm partial to Lapsang Souchong or Earl Grey, can't stand PG Tips or any of that ***.

Yorkshire Tea Gold is decent, mind.

Now I know some uneducated, American wannabe will say something about coffee but please understand you’re wrong

Depends what type of tea, I'm partial to Lapsang Souchong or Earl Grey, can't stand PG Tips or any of that ***.

You do know it isn’t grown in Yorkshire?

You do know it isn’t grown in Yorkshire?

Hurr durr yeah

Anybody watched the boxing tonight. 2 great heavyweight bouts. It's not often that is the case.

Some great undercard fights yesterday, Chisora vs Takam the pick of them.

Thought the main event was pretty good too. It was a good fight and Whyte had it in the bag from round 1. I was disappointed in Parker, he was so much quicker than Whyte but he didn't seem to want the fight. He had a few opportunities to really put Whyte under pressure, but seemed to back off. Until the last minute, when it looked like he'd almost had him.

A Chisora vs Whyte rematch would be very interesting to see. Think Parker is a good boxer, very quick and powerful. But he seems almost shot for a bit of confidence. He needs to go back to NZ, get his head down and almost build himself up.

Anyone watching the cricket? Kohli has just ran Root out with an excellent piece of fielding!

He is running for the ball, picks the ball up, turns and whilst off balance manages to hit the stumps with a direct hit. Cheap wicket to give away, but it was incredible fielding!

• 4 weeks later...

Just been to Forbidden corner for the first time, great fun. Highly recommend it even for adults. Over 3 hours me and the Mrs walked round trying to find everything...

BUT WHERE THE *** IS THAT PINK DOG MEANT TO BE?!?!

About time someone put Root and Cook out of their misery.

Even Graham Gooch stated that he does not know what Cook is doing in trying to remedy his awful form.

He should resign as of now and let Bell come back as opener otherwise we will lose the series

England's top order is atrocious. Cook undeniably a great player, but last 2 years his form has dropped right off. Without a doubt if England had an opener to replace him they would drop him.

Jennings I think that's his test career done, but again who do they replace him with?

With the ball we are actually really good. But with the bat we are so poor!