Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

Well I have a feeling India will not only win this test, but they will go on and win the series.

That’s the 200 up, 4 wickets remaining, I’d say you are probably right, unless Butler can really dig in.

Well a session and a half and I feel a bit more confident about the match. Fair play Stokes and Butler helped steady the ship after the loss of the first 5 wickets (Cheaply once again). With the 20 year old Curran again providing well needed runs at the end of the evening session.

A lead of 230 odd at the moment. I think that isn't enough especially with Kohli scoring consistently. If we get to 260 odd, I think that gives us a real chance of actually getting a result.