Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

Yeah thought we should have rested him as he hasn't played at since he first got injured. Fingers crossed it isn't too bad as you say. 

But if he can't play in the 2nd test we have Stone, Archer and Curran who can fill the void. Think we have gotten away with missing him so far as Woakes is effectively a swing bowler on his home ground. And Broad as ever pulls his best out for the Aussies.

For those that are interested about F1. I’m currently at the Hungaroring watching he Budapest Grand Prix I will provide live updates 

yes I know you can watch it on the tele box but these will be exclusive Uwe updates 

wait out 

• Like 1

Update 1. The route in to the venue is absolutely dog ? and I urge everyone that wants to be here to watch P1 to leave around about fricken Easter ? 

Update 4 

£40-50 for a football shirt is bang out of order but €35 for a baseball cap or €90 for a polo shirt is ok #takingthepiss 

Update 6 

i should've sent this before update 7 but had trouble finding where I was ?

Just now, DanFromDownSouth said:

Also missed update 2 and update 3 haha! 

I can see them ? think uwe must have deleted them himself so his missus didn't see the sexy ice cream lady!