Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Sadly I think the weather is going to win this second test match but if we can get Smith out cheaply then there may be some hope

Think you are right, meant to have rain later on today. If, and it is a big if, we can get the Australians all out before the end of the afternoon session. I think we will have a chance in seeing a result.

I understand the words you are typing 

but put together makes no sense

therefore I can only (correctly assume that you are all witches and should be shunned) 

uwe our ? 

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, Uwe said:

I understand the words you are typing 

but put together makes no sense

therefore I can only (correctly assume that you are all witches and should be shunned) 

uwe our ? 

Completely agree Uwe. I haven't got a clue what's going on ?

10 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

There's a little cafe in Seaton Carew called Glady's. They have a similar 40's/50's vibe, but it is done in a British style. And they do a decent breakfast too!

I’ve not been to Seaton Carew in 30+ years. Would love to see what it’s like now 

It was more the car (which nobody as yet has noticed) and she photobombed me 

honestly guvnor ?

1 hour ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

There's a little cafe in Seaton Carew called Glady's. They have a similar 40's/50's vibe, but it is done in a British style. And they do a decent breakfast too!

There was a 1940's style American Diner in Middlesbrough Town Centre too, but it's closed.

Anyone remember the diner downstairs in the Cleveland Centre? It had booths made up to look like Cadillacs.