oneBoro Forum

The Chattybox.

19 minutes ago, Duvel said:

The best performance I've seen from a British heavyweight, awesome!

Got to work just in time to see Fury knock him down in round 3, after he busted his eardrum it was only going to go one way. If Wilder's team had let him carry on after the 7th Wilder was going to get seriously injured.

Fury is one of the greatest of all time now, he's the second man after Muhammad Ali to hold The Ring magazine belt twice and also the first man to have held the WBC WBO WBA IBF IBO and Ring Magazine Belts.

AJ wanted Wilder? Hahahaha Fury will murder AJ if a unification occurs.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Got to work just in time to see Fury knock him down in round 3, after he busted his eardrum it was only going to go one way. If Wilder's team had let him carry on after the 7th Wilder was going to get seriously injured.

Fury is one of the greatest of all time now, he's the second man after Muhammad Ali to hold The Ring magazine belt twice and also the first man to have held the WBC WBO WBA IBF IBO and Ring Magazine Belts.

AJ wanted Wilder? Hahahaha Fury will murder AJ if a unification occurs.

Yeah I've always thought that a fit and motivated Fury is levels above Joshua. 

• 3 weeks later...

Why do I feel that No7 was written by one of our very own members 

7. “All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

I won’t say who as that would Cause Tension 😉

• Haha 2
Just now, Uwe said:

7. “All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

Can’t Think...... who you mean 😀

• Haha 1

“Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.”

• Like 1
17 hours ago, boroie said:

“Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.”

This one is so depressingly true...

19 hours ago, Uwe said:

The Office Yes GIF

• Haha 1

I watched a couple of films over the weekend, I really enjoyed The Irishman, the cinematography was superb and what a performance from Joe Pesci. I watched The Lighthouse last night, a brooding dark film shot in black on white on film using 1.19:1 aspect ratio. Again brilliant acting, William Dafoe and Robert Patterson were superb. I enjoyed both films immensely.