Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

2 hours ago, OldManGravz said:

If you have spotify premium you can get a free Google nest speaker just by logging in on the website. Dunno if this might be helpful to anyone (just claimed mine)

Thanks for the heads up. 👍

On 9/2/2020 at 7:23 AM, OldManGravz said:

If you have spotify premium you can get a free Google nest speaker just by logging in on the website. Dunno if this might be helpful to anyone (just claimed mine)

Have you received a confirmation email regarding this yet? 

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Not available now due to massive demand, been emailed to say I might be able to retry at a later date.

I placed my order first thing Wednesday morning after the heads up from OMG. just wondered if he heard anything

2 hours ago, Uwe said:

Have you received a confirmation email regarding this yet? 

I had an issue with mine, I noticed my old email I no longer had access to was linked to my account after I took up the offer, so I have been on to Spotify customer services to make sure I changed my email in time and they have said that I was accepted but it can take a couple of working days for the email to arrive.

• Like 1

I don't know if many people here follow F1, but the Italian GP was nuts, Gasly wins his first ever race after Hamilton suffers a 10 second penalty for going in the pits when the lane was closed and Leclerc crashed into the tires, stopping the race.

18 minutes ago, OldManGravz said:

Just to let you know @Uwe, I just noticed I received my email yesterday (in case you havent had yours yet

No email yet but I did contact Spotify yesterday and they said my bid was successful and I’ll receive an email soon 👍