oneBoro Forum

The Chattybox.

3 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Georgia lead is down to ~2500 votes with apparently around ~16000 votes left. If I'm right with my maths, that means he needs ~58% of the remaining votes to level it up. A recount is gonna happen either way you'd expect but will be very interesting if Biden can nick it.

Hear Trump's press conference earlier? He's completely *** lost it. The level of accusations with zero evidence, even Republicans are starting to distance themselves from him over this. He wasn't wrong, he really isn't a good loser is he?

And now everyone clearly sees why Judge Amy Barret ws appointed, her independant thought process will be questioned straight away

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

5 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Georgia lead is down to ~2500 votes with apparently around ~16000 votes left. If I'm right with my maths, that means he needs ~58% of the remaining votes to level it up. A recount is gonna happen either way you'd expect but will be very interesting if Biden can nick it.

Hear Trump's press conference earlier? He's completely *** lost it. The level of accusations with zero evidence, even Republicans are starting to distance themselves from him over this. He wasn't wrong, he really isn't a good loser is he?

The man is actually a monster and a complete raving lunatic. His blatant attack on democracy is bad enough, but what's really bad is that despite all this, 68 MILLION AMERICANS STILL VOTED FOR HIM.

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

The man is actually a monster and a complete raving lunatic. His blatant attack on democracy is bad enough, but what's really bad is that despite all this, 68 MILLION AMERICANS STILL VOTED FOR HIM.

Well you have to remember a lot of Americans still think and act like the Revolutionary War never finished. They're wedded to their guns, have that survivalist / isolationist mentality and probably think Lincoln was a traitor for abolishing slavery. You only have to look at those white supremacist groups like the Proud Boys to get an idea of what your typical Trump supporter is like (though most are probably a bit less overt).

Just lucky that this time around the majority of Americans had the decency and common sense to vote the Orange Clown out of the White House. Also, as Wilson mentioned, even the Republican party have finally decided they no longer want anything to do with him. He's been hung out to dry and completely deserves it.

The only remaining obstacle are these legal challenges his campaign group is launching. The Democrats are gearing up to fight them, but it could still be quite a protracted process.

4 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Well you have to remember a lot of Americans still think and act like the Revolutionary War never finished. They're wedded to their guns, have that survivalist / isolationist mentality and probably think Lincoln was a traitor for abolishing slavery. You only have to look at those white supremacist groups like the Proud Boys to get an idea of what your typical Trump supporter is like (though most are probably a bit less overt).

Just lucky that this time around the majority of Americans had the decency and common sense to vote the Orange Clown out of the White House. Also, as Wilson mentioned, even the Republican party have finally decided they no longer want anything to do with him. He's been hung out to dry and completely deserves it.

The only remaining obstacle are these legal challenges his campaign group is launching. The Democrats are gearing up to fight them, but it could still be quite a protracted process.

What time is the elction over on your stream? 😛

• Haha 2

I was talking to someone yesterday that has family in Galveston, Texas. 

They have said that all the gun shops are selling out because the Trump supporters are getting themselves ready for 'civil war'. 

Its absolutely terrifying. 

• Wow 1
1 hour ago, Duvel said:

I was talking to someone yesterday that has family in Galveston, Texas. 

They have said that all the gun shops are selling out because the Trump supporters are getting themselves ready for 'civil war'. 

Its absolutely terrifying. 

Sadly also entirely predictable.

Thats the default response for people like that...any problem can be solved with enough firepower...

13 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

If Biden actually takes Georgia (and pretty much the Presidency as a result) the meltdown from the orange toddler is going to be immense.

What's worrying is in 4 years time he can run again, and probably will.

I thought that originally but there's a couple of things that make me think otherwise.

First is his own demeanour. That could just be with the impending defeat in front of him but that conference he gave last night, he didn't sound the same, he sounded defeated.

But mostly because this is now the chance for those horrid republicans who've kept backing everything he does because he's the Republican leader to actually turn on him. Already his kids are going after republicans and some republicans are turning on him because of his approach to democracy, probably because they feel safe now they expect him to be defeated.

A few won't want to be associated with this fella if he's not a winner and Trump is really making a rod for his own back to run again in 4 years by attacking democracy and his allies this much, especially when he looks like he's losing the power to lead.

33 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

If Biden actually takes Georgia (and pretty much the Presidency as a result) the meltdown from the orange toddler is going to be immense.

What's worrying is in 4 years time he can run again, and probably will.

In order to do that, he has to be nominated by the party. Given his recent behaviour, I don't see that happening.