oneBoro Forum

The Chattybox.

Fingers crossed enough of the remaining military/absentee ballots that are left to count in GA keep it in Bidens favour.

That press conference last night was legitimately terrifying. The man is genuinely insane.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

Just now, Brunners said:

Fingers crossed enough of the remaining military/absentee ballots that are left to count in GA keep it in Bidens favour.

That press conference last night was legitimately terrifying. The man is genuinely insane.

Can you summarize what was being said? 

Havent had the time to watch it yet 

Thanx in advance

14 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Thanx in advance

In short it was a mixture of

"I won the election. All votes received after the election are illegal. I had a huge lead in every state and then somehow it's being whittled away" (you dumb *** that's how counting works).

then he talked some gobble-de-gook about how they won a big legal challenge in PA, which was literally just getting their observers to be allowed to stand 6 feet away instead of 12, and I think was actually overturned by the PA supreme court on the same day anyway.

Essentially he spent the entire time saying that all the votes being received in states he might flip (NV and AZ) are cool, but all votes in states he might lose (GA and PA) are all illegal.

It was...I mean calling it a train wreck would be unfair on train wrecks. It was an absolute disaster.

"How come all the mail in ballots are so overwhelmingly for Biden, huh?" BECAUSE YOU SPENT THE LAST EIGHT MONTHS TELLING YOUR BASE VOTING BY MAIL IS THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO YOU DUMB ***.

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

It was that bad, and so full of outright lies that several independent newsfeeds cut away from it.

Think it was MSNBC cut away after just 35 seconds. Most others followed soon after, think only CNN & FOX aired all of it.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Thanx in advance

They're cheating

It's really bad

Detroit and Philadelphia are corrupt

They're cheating

I won but they're cheating

Did I mention they're cheating?

They won't let us intimidate observe their vote counters

They're cheating

wah wah wah wah

They're cheating

• Haha 3
Just now, Will said:

They're cheating

It's really bad

They're cheating

They're cheating

wah wah wah wah

They're cheating

Oh crap I forgot about the Detroit and Philly thing. He quite seriously called them the most corrupt cities in the country.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Will said:

They're cheating

It's really bad

They're cheating

They're cheating

wah wah wah wah

They're cheating

You forgot the "Infamy, Infamy, they've all got it infamy"    Hopefully means "Carry on Donald" doesn't get the go-ahead. 

2 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Jake Tapper's comments immediately after Trumps press conference finished are quite something. Openly calling Trumps actions pathetic.

Shep Smith at CNBC too.

In the same speech, it's amazing how the mail-in ballots are so one-sided but we told our supporters mail-in ballots are corrupt... so they probably didn't use them.

The worst thing about this is if there was genuinely a claim of voter fraud, he's actually making that worse. He's got his cult followers scraping the barrel on Twitter, finding images from last year and sharing them around, Tucker Carlson got a 'registered democrat poll watcher' on his show talking about Philadelphia but the fella doesn't actually say much of anything and doesn't prove he's a registered democrat in any way, shape or form. Literally the only way Trump can win this is by putting proof forward and if it was any way near as bad as he says it is, he would be able to make even a little bit of this proof public.

I actually had a dream last night that Biden won and Trump refused to leave the White House, securing himself in a Panic Room inside.

Biden merely moved in and ran as President while Trump effectively made himself a prisoner. Meanwhile his supporters launched an attack on the White House to free him but were killed by Secret Service agents. It was bizarre but not too far fetched considering the current circumstances!

21 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I actually had a dream last night that Biden won and Trump refused to leave the White House, securing himself in a Panic Room inside.

Biden merely moved in and ran as President while Trump effectively made himself a prisoner. Meanwhile his supporters launched an attack on the White House to free him but were killed by Secret Service agents. It was bizarre but not too far fetched considering the current circumstances!

image.gif.c41fbcd9937503edf67f0be58e4c4fc3.gif