Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) šŸ¤£ Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I actually had a dream last night that Biden won and Trump refused to leave the White House, securing himself in a Panic Room inside.

Biden merely moved in and ran as President while Trump effectively made himself a prisoner. Meanwhile his supporters launched an attack on the White House to free him but were killed by Secret Service agents. It was bizarre but not too far fetched considering the current circumstances!

If he refuses to move out, I would just build a bigger and better white house next door for Biden. It would kill Trump.Ā 

PA turned blue now!

4 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

I know the English Press are concerned about Biden becoming President but the world no longer needs a Manic Dictator who clearly has shown that nothing is more important than himself

Joe Biden ran on a campaign that was almost entirely "hey, I'm not that guy". Up against almost anyone else I think Biden loses handily.

Also, if Covid didn't happen, or if Trump told people to wear a mask in March, I actually think Trump wins this time too. America still has at least 69 million idiots.

9 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Joe Biden ran on a campaign that was almost entirely "hey, I'm not that guy". Up against almost anyone else I think Biden loses handily.

Also, if Covid didn't happen, or if Trump told people to wear a mask in March, I actually think Trump wins this time too. America still has at least 69 million idiots.

You're probably right, I looked at Biden a few days ago and thought that I'd find it really hard to vote for him. However if its him or Trump then its an easy choice to go for Biden.Ā Ā 

2 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I actually had a dream last night that Biden won and Trump refused to leave the White House, securing himself in a Panic Room inside.

Biden merely moved in and ran as President while Trump effectively made himself a prisoner. Meanwhile his supporters launched an attack on the White House to free him but were killed by Secret Service agents. It was bizarre but not too far fetched considering the current circumstances!

Wouldn't he just build a wall around himself?

38 minutes ago, Brunners said:

In fairness, against anyone else Biden's campaign is ran completely differently.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Sounds like a spin-off of the White House Down franchise...only better...

Ā 

Anyway, thank goodness we've got the independent observers in there to provide some balance to all Trump's ranting:

Ā 

EDIT: Just noticed Biden is now ahead by over 7,000 in Pennsylvania, from a lead of just around 1,000 a few hours ago. Looks like its in the bag...

Edited by AnglianRed

As much as I quite enjoyed the car crash tv that was Trumps presidency I think itā€™s about time we start taking it a bit serious now so the resultĀ isĀ Ā for the bestĀ 

Ā 

I see Trump has issued yet another statement saying that if a mail vote doesn't arrive by the closeĀ of polls on election day, it shouldn't be allowed, regardless of when it was postmarked...Ā  Ā can just envisage his next tweet "It's my White House and I am not going home" or maybe even the iconic "The table is lying". I think it is essential that as much as possible is independently verified in the close races to avoid a repeat of the Al Gore situation in 2000,but it is also time that Trump told his attack dogs to go home, they are not helping him by acting like stormtroopers