oneBoro Forum

The Chattybox.

I don't know if any of you watch much tele or watched the New Years Eve episode of the Last Leg, but Lorraine Kelly called Piers Morgan her hero and James Acaster told her to go *** herself.

Piers Morgan is NOT happy at James Acaster now lol.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

On 1/4/2021 at 11:42 PM, Brunners said:

I don't know if any of you watch much tele or watched the New Years Eve episode of the Last Leg, but Lorraine Kelly called Piers Morgan her hero and James Acaster told her to go *** herself.

Piers Morgan is NOT happy at James Acaster now lol.

Yes I watched that, it was hilarious. I like Acaster’s slightly spikier new persona. 

31 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Yes I watched that, it was hilarious. I like Acaster’s slightly spikier new persona. 

Piers Morgan has called him a pasty faced weasel and has warned him he's now on "the list" and at some point "he'll get revenge".

• Haha 1
On 12/27/2020 at 8:37 PM, DanFromDownSouth said:

I know last season under Woody was pretty dire, but the Rugby Union team (Northampton Saints) I follow finally won a home game in the league yesterday.

It had been 363 days since they last won at home in the league. They hadn't won a game in all comps in 4 months (admittedly there was a small gap between 1 season ending and the next beginning).

Just an update on this. 

Saints were meant to play London Irish last weekend, but Irish had a load of positive COVID results. So the game was forfeited and Saints awarded 4 points.

Flash forward to this weekend and Saints have now had a load of positive COVID tests, so the game against Leicester (always fiesty that) has also been forfeited, but this time Saints will be the ones that have "lost".

1 minute ago, Old Codger said:

Doesn't he realise that he is supposed to start wars overseas..  can't even get the simple things right

No OC he wants to cut down overseas travel due to COVID-19 because it’s too dangerous 😃

I'm surprised but can't say I'm shocked unfortunately at the lack of security from the forces of law and order supposedly protecting the proceedings when the protests and the extent  of them were nailed on and predictable. I'm empathetic to but not a lover of the BLM in its entirety but I do wonder had the colour of the protesters faces and the Confederate flags they were carrying been different would the response from the Police have been better planned and somewhat more "resourceful".

A very sad and shameful day in the history of the US.

• Like 3