Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

Staggering scenes last night, yet not surprising given all the 'take back control' and 'they stole our election' rhetoric Trump's been excreting on a daily basis.

I can imagine Putin, Rouhani and Jinping all tugging themselves blind watching the footage last night. You couldn't ask for better anti-American propaganda than rednecks commandeering the Capitol while the outgoing President tells them he loves them on Twitter. Even Charlie Brooker wouldn't have come up with that.

• Like 2

Some of the *** I've seen image wise coming out of that whole mess is terrifying.

First of all, theres clear video of police INTENTIONALLY opening the barricades for them wth is that about?

Then you have the picture of the guy inside dressed in full gear with flex cuffs, suggesting they were looking for hostages!

Not to mention trump's disgraceful message which basically amounted to "hey we won, you're doing a good job, we love you, but I'm getting a lot of heat for this so please go home now"

The difference in police response to yesterday's events and the summer BLM protests is night and day. You can say all you want about violent protests in the summer, but the fact is had BLM attempted that last night there would be bodies strewn across the steps of the capitol tonight, almost guaranteed.

Then you have the Rudy Giuliani phone call where he called the wrong senator, tried to get them to stall the proceedings to the end of thursday. What are they planning that needs that!?

Thank god it looks like it is all over now.

• Like 2
  • 5 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

It'll be fine, for some reason Scotland always start really fired up against us. It's like they don't like us.

I like the term ‘The auld enemy’ laced with its racist undertones as it’s used against us with every team we play (barring Italy) in the six nations 😂🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1

Was just thinking that there’s About 80,000 people who are glad they didn’t for o our best part of £100 for this 😳

• Haha 1

Well that's the end of rugby as we know it. I'm sure BBC ALBA will show repeats of this for the next 38 years.

2 questions though.

Tripping in my understanding is alway a red card offense as it falls under dangerous play.

Then secondly why have we started so many Saracens players despite them not playing any competetive rugby for 4+ months.