Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

Just because I’m unable to get up to Boro I had to curb my craving with a homemade Parmo (complete with token gesture of side salad which will be scraped off before eating 😜

6F7AB9DE-82BA-452D-AEEE-7343400D8440.jpeg

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Just because I’m unable to get up to Boro I had to curb my craving with a homemade Parmo (complete with token gesture of side salad which will be scraped off before eating 😜

6F7AB9DE-82BA-452D-AEEE-7343400D8440.jpeg

Put up the recipe Uwe. I’ve never known how to make Parmo 

1 minute ago, Blanco said:

Put up the recipe Uwe. I’ve never known how to make Parmo 

I use the recipe below. Top ten top always use proper breadcrumbs as homemade ones go soggy and deep fry them for about 3 mins each side and just a couple of minutes under the grill to melt the cheese 👍

https://www.northeastfood.co.uk/teeside-chicken-parmo-recipe/amp/

this is a good one too 

http://londonpiggy.co.uk/chicken-parmo-recipe/

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Uwe said:

I use the recipe below. Top ten top always use proper breadcrumbs as homemade ones go soggy and deep fry them for about 3 mins each side and just a couple of minutes under the grill to melt the cheese 👍

https://www.northeastfood.co.uk/teeside-chicken-parmo-recipe/amp/

this is a good one too 

http://londonpiggy.co.uk/chicken-parmo-recipe/

Good on you Uwe. I will give this a go in the next few days and report back. Thanks pal 👍

• Like 1

What a joke English cricket is we are 118 runs behind with 6 wickets in tact before we need to make India bat again. At least we are into the third day now however top order batsmen have been dreadful Bairstow in particular and Sibley

@Downsouth After Pant got his century yesterday I switched off. We played poorly in the first innings, then clawed it back to a decent position then let India off the hook. 

Like I said in the last test, I'm baffled how Bairstow is getting into the test, let alone batting at 3 in the test team.

11 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

@smogsterking the Inspirati I'd agree with that, especially with the Cook point. When Strauss retired, we failed to find someone to partner Cook. Now Cook has gone we've still failed to find 2 quality openers. 

I still think given time, Burns, Sibley and Crawley will come good.

Its a big summer for them especially with the Ashes coming up. They have all had good innings but no consistency and often give away their wickets. With Cook/Strauss you always felt if they got through the 1st 10 or so overs one of them would get a big score. I don't feel as confident with the current crop at the moment. 

• Like 1

@smogsterking the Inspirati I'm assuming you are based in the NE. Do you manage to get to the County Cricket much? 

I'm pretty lucky that I have a County club on my doorstep I wish I could dedicate more time to it. As I'd love to be able to watch the 4 day games, but they always seem to be in the week. Usual I make the T20 games, as they are shorter and usually on a Friday or Saturday evening.