oneBoro Forum

The Chattybox.

9 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Well that is the reason good Whiskey 🥃 was invented @AnglianRed.... so the Irish ☘️ wouldn’t rule the world 🌎 

So thats why the Irish are the party people of the world...if the propaganda is true (and hence the expression "Party like an Irishman on St Patrick's Day").

Could never get a taste for whiskey myself - either Irish or Scotch. Too harsh on the palate. Always been a Jack Daniels drinker (American whiskey?).

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

Just now, AnglianRed said:

So thats why the Irish are the party people of the world...if the propaganda is true (and hence the expression "Party like an Irishman on St Patrick's Day").

Could never get a taste for whiskey myself - either Irish or Scotch. Too harsh on the palate. Always been a Jack Daniels drinker (American whiskey?).

Too sweet for me 🤑

14 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I’m with you on that, I’ve tried various scotch and Irish whisky I even went on a tour of the Talisker distillery on the Isle of Skye.
I just don’t like the taste of any whisky I’ve tried it tastes like TCP to me. 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I’m with you on that, I’ve tried various scotch and Irish whisky I even went on a tour of the Talisker distillery on the Isle of Skye.

I tried Southern Comfort once...thought I was drinking cough medicine... 🤢

59 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:
1 hour ago, AnglianRed said:

Can drink bourbon but it’s far too sweet for a more than a couple. 
It took me a while to get into whisky but a friend said “if you don’t like whisky, it’s just because you haven’t found your taste yet” 

Absolutely love it now. So much in fact over lockdown I had to self impose a ‘No whisky before 7pm’  rule

21 minutes ago, Uwe said:

It took me a while to get into whisky but a friend said “if you don’t like whisky, it’s just because you haven’t found your taste yet” 

Absolutely love it now. So much in fact over lockdown I had to self impose a ‘No whisky before 7pm’  rule

😱 NO..... not the dreaded “no whiskey before 7pm” rule 🤪

8 minutes ago, Blanco said:

😱 NO..... not the dreaded “no whiskey before 7pm” rule 🤪

What was the name of that Irish whisky you recommended (I think it was you. But on the expensive side?)

Just now, Uwe said:

What was the name of that Irish whisky you recommended (I think it was you. But on the expensive side?)

Middleton very rare. Expensive but really worth it 

41 minutes ago, Uwe said:

It’s probably quite a good thing that I haven’t “found my taste”.

1 hour ago, Blanco said:

Middleton very rare. Expensive but really worth it 

Describe worth it. Because I’d expect It to be served in its own Harem of exotic beauties that’s that cater to every whim of I bought one of these 

60F366A5-0AC9-4D1E-BABC-BEA3001BAEA5.jpeg

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Northampton Saints vs Sale Sharks tomorrow, Saints have 12 out of the 15 starters coming though the clubs academy. 

Sale have 8 South African's in their starting 15 by contrast.

Screenshot_20210312-175105_Twitter.jpg

This was the Saints bench too...

Screenshot_20210313-164100_Twitter.thumb.jpg.8435c2a8b423d28ce1987514cbbbc7fa.jpg

That's 21 out of the 23 classed as an English Qualified player and 16 of the 23 coming directly through the academy.

They won 17-14 in what was a very close fought game.