Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I didn't take one of the parmo but I can show you my belly if you want evidence of the two stone

Think I’ll pass thanks pal 😃

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Excellent. I feel 2 stone fatter. 

Did you take a pic ? 😋

15 hours ago, Brunners said:

Ross Noble supposedly is a very lovely bloke, I would be extremely surprised if that turned out to be who Billy was talking about!

My guess would actually be Peter Kay, I think.

It's well known within the standup comedy industry that Peter Kay is an absolute bellend.

Of course the few people who have publicly said it have immediately been accused of jealousy, but yeah, he's not a nice man.

Jimmy Carr on the other hand, is a cracking bloke and nothing like his comedy persona. Sarah Millican is (or was, haven't spoken to her since she became famous) really down to earth as well. She's married to Gary Delaney who is a lovely guy and again, nothing like his stage persona.

• Like 1

There are many "celebrities" that suffer from spectrum disorders and while they can perform on stage, off it they can be very socially awkward. Their alter egos are often part of their complex make up of who they are and how they ended up being the class clown. There are many insecurities going on and when they are off that stage there is great fear and anxiety that once the mask is removed they will in their own minds be exposed as a fraud.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

There are many "celebrities" that suffer from spectrum disorders and while they can perform on stage, off it they can be very socially awkward. Their alter egos are often part of their complex make up of who they are and how they ended up being the class clown. There are many insecurities going on and when they are off that stage there is great fear and anxiety that once the mask is removed they will in their own minds be exposed as a fraud.

Fair point, but I've heard from multiple people in the industry that he's just a really nasty, spiteful person and awful to work with.

19 hours ago, Uwe said:

I’ve had it on quite good authority that Jason Manford is a sleazy snake of a man 

Hmm...him and Garry Monk should get on like a house on fire then. 😁🐍

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

It's well known within the standup comedy industry that Peter Kay is an absolute bellend.

Of course the few people who have publicly said it have immediately been accused of jealousy, but yeah, he's not a nice man.

Jimmy Carr on the other hand, is a cracking bloke and nothing like his comedy persona. Sarah Millican is (or was, haven't spoken to her since she became famous) really down to earth as well. She's married to Gary Delaney who is a lovely guy and again, nothing like his stage persona.

Spot on, I worked with Jimmy Carr on the 11 o’clock show years ago, he was a lovely guy, great fun and very down to earth as was Will Smith (not that one, the one from the thick of it) both funny and personable people. 

I agree, comedians in particular are complex people and I’m always slightly apprehensive before I film with them as you never really know what you are going to get. I filmed with Alan Davies in February and he was lovely although I think the chance to escape home schooling his kids for the day was a major factor. 

1 hour ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Spot on, I worked with Jimmy Carr on the 11 o’clock show years ago, he was a lovely guy, great fun and very down to earth as was Will Smith (not that one, the one from the thick of it) both funny and personable people. 

I agree, comedians in particular are complex people and I’m always slightly apprehensive before I film with them as you never really know what you are going to get. I filmed with Alan Davies in February and he was lovely although I think the chance to escape home schooling his kids for the day was a major factor. 

I'm jealous that you've gotten to work with so many comedians I look up to, I used to be around a lot of comedians who are now quite big names but who were doing the comedy circuit around 2005-2008. Sarah Millican did one of her first sets upstairs at the Dickens Inn and I had to collect her from the train station. She was in the process of getting divorced but she was incredibly chatty and bubbly.

9 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I'm jealous that you've gotten to work with so many comedians I look up to, I used to be around a lot of comedians who are now quite big names but who were doing the comedy circuit around 2005-2008. Sarah Millican did one of her first sets upstairs at the Dickens Inn and I had to collect her from the train station. She was in the process of getting divorced but she was incredibly chatty and bubbly.

Yeah I’m very lucky to have met a lot of interesting people in my line of work, not just comedians.
I’ve also met some d**ks as well! On a totally unrelated subject I filmed with 2 members of the Gavin and Stacey cast once and one of them was lovely. 

I’ve not met Sarah Millican although I’ve seen her live a couple of times and she was very funny.