oneBoro Forum

The Chattybox.

Disappointing end to the cricket today. England looked set but collapsed after a  couple of overs. I think Roy and Bairstows roles are up grabs. I would like Hales to have been given a chance but think his days are over for England.

On the rugby massive disappointment for England this 6 nations. I think it shows we don't have the depth we were probably believed to have. But in the grand scheme we are a couple of years away from the world Cup so plenty of time to rebuild. Wales seem to have a knack to peak before the Lions tours then after the world Cup. It is nice to see Scotland actually being competitive again these past few years after years of being stuck battling for the wooden spoon.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

On the rugby massive disappointment for England this 6 nations. I think it shows we don't have the depth we were probably believed to have. But in the grand scheme we are a couple of years away from the world Cup so plenty of time to rebuild. Wales seem to have a knack to peak before the Lions tours then after the world Cup. It is nice to see Scotland actually being competitive again these past few years after years of being stuck battling for the wooden spoon.

I think we do have some really good depth in terms of options and potential international players going forwards, especially when you look at some of the form players in the Premiership. For some reason Eddie has totally omitted them from his thinking and the few genuine new players that have been brought in have largely not been used.

I also think the injuries to Lawes and Underhill have had a significant impact on us, plus the lack of competitive rugby the Sacarens players have had has had an impact especially early on against Scotland.

A disappointing Six Nations from an England perspective, but from a Lions perspective it's really exciting. I'm expecting the Lions squad to be heavily Welsh and plenty of Scots. If anymore than about 8/9 England players are selected I'd be disappointed, as I want Gatland to pick on form and not reputation.

France have scored a 4th (and winning) try in the 82nd minute of game!!!!

32-30 to France. Wales are denied a grand slam, but the title will be decided next weekend.

France need to win with a bonus point against Scotland to win the six nations. Any other result and Wales win.

18 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

It was very tasty. But it didn't look like much haha

That’s ok. Just another 2-3 dozen and you’ll have them squared (so in about 1-2 weeks😉

• Haha 1
On 3/5/2021 at 6:39 PM, Uwe said:

I use the recipe below. Top ten top always use proper breadcrumbs as homemade ones go soggy and deep fry them for about 3 mins each side and just a couple of minutes under the grill to melt the cheese 👍

https://www.northeastfood.co.uk/teeside-chicken-parmo-recipe/amp/

this is a good one too 

http://londonpiggy.co.uk/chicken-parmo-recipe/

Ok so I finally went for it and followed @Uwe recipe above. The result was incredible. I loved it. Thanks Uwe 👍

image.thumb.jpeg.cadbe73f6ec77da7d28f1ce493d5a592.jpeg

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Blanco said:

Ok so I finally went for it and followed @Uwe recipe above. The result was incredible. I loved it. Thanks Uwe 👍

image.thumb.jpeg.cadbe73f6ec77da7d28f1ce493d5a592.jpeg

Outstanding effort 👏👏👏