Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

11 hours ago, SmogDane said:

FB_IMG_1617308146386.jpg

Humour incorporating symbology. Witty yet intelligent. It’s practically science 😉

• Like 1
On 3/27/2021 at 6:38 PM, Blanco said:

Ok so I finally went for it and followed @Uwe recipe above. The result was incredible. I loved it. Thanks Uwe 👍

image.thumb.jpeg.cadbe73f6ec77da7d28f1ce493d5a592.jpeg

I don’t live in Teesside anymore so when I was down there yesterday I got one of these bad boys.

7A21FF13-6AF4-4FA7-8AC9-BEDA0786867B.png

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ABH said:

I don’t live in Teesside anymore so when I was down there yesterday I got one of these bad boys.

7A21FF13-6AF4-4FA7-8AC9-BEDA0786867B.png

🤤🤤🤤

Anyone else (boxing fans wise) really looking forward to seeing Carl Brampton later (channel 5, 22:00hrs? 

On 4/2/2021 at 9:26 PM, Uwe said:

Anyone else (boxing fans wise) really looking forward to seeing Carl Brampton later (channel 5, 22:00hrs? 

I caught it by chance...he got done over pretty well by that Herring fella. Didn't stick around for the post-fight coverage, but I heard he's retired now.

In completely unrelated news Cambridge have done the double over Oxford in the Boat Race. Pretty close race for both the men and women.

Also nice to see my current home town getting some air time. 

15 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I caught it by chance...he got done over pretty well by that Herring fella. Didn't stick around for the post-fight coverage, but I heard he's retired now.

In completely unrelated news Cambridge have done the double over Oxford in the Boat Race. Pretty close race for both the men and women.

Also nice to see my current home town getting some air time. 

Yeah. It’sa Shane but the size difference and the fact he was a southpaw x was too much for Carl. Still the man’s had a brilliant career and I tip my hat to him

Prince Philip has passed away. Whether you're a fan of the monarchy or not; have to admit he had a great run. Married to the Queen for 70+ years is impressive as hell and I hope she is coping alright!

20 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Prince Philip has passed away. Whether you're a fan of the monarchy or not; have to admit he had a great run. Married to the Queen for 70+ years is impressive as hell and I hope she is coping alright!

Yep thoughts are with the Queen and her family. 

Yes sad news about the DOE but not unexpected.

Married couples of their ages tend to show that when one partner dies the other follows in a relatively short time but with her duties I would imagine the Queen will go on for a few years yet.

25 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Yes sad news about the DOE but not unexpected.

Married couples of their ages tend to show that when one partner dies the other follows in a relatively short time but with her duties I would imagine the Queen will go on for a few years yet.

I wouldn't be surprised if she decides to abdicate this year. For all her sense of duty, she is the longest serving monarch by quite a margin and may well feel she's finally done enough.

As you say, in marriages that last as long as theirs, when one partner goes, its usually not long before the other follows. She is pretty frail herself and I doubt anyone would begrudge her if she feels she's earned a few years of just being able to do whatever she wants, away from the public eye.

Edited by AnglianRed

If the queen does step down I hope Charles passes and it goes straight onto Wills and Kate. Think the Royal family need a major facelift if you know what I mean 

• Like 2