Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Let's have a w... In the garden ...

FB_IMG_1625940112959.jpg

I’d much prefer

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just reading a news story in the Gazette.  I'll copy and paste the relevant bits below.  Maybe I'm the only one who finds it amusing I don't know.  It's about a shooting in Ormesby, so it's not an amusing subject by itself but...

During the first attack, at midnight into Monday, a weapon was fired at the living room and front bedroom windows of a home on Ainstable Road.

Then at around 12.10am on Tuesday, a man suffered a shot wound to his arm after a weapon was fired at close range at the front door of the property.

A neighbour who didn't want to be named, said the attacks have left her and her family terrified.

Speaking to Teesside Live, the 35-year-old health care assistant said: "We are all absolutely worried sick with fear and just keep thinking what's going to be next?

"It's not the first time there's been trouble in the street; there's always something but to hear the sound of a gun going off is the final straw for us."

The mum, who has four children aged from six to 18, claims the street has been "terrorised" with incidents including knife crime, drug dealing and criminal damage for at least the two years her family have lived there.

The Gazette aren't exactly helping her to keep her identity a secret, are they? 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 3
58 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Just reading a news story in the Gazette.  I'll copy and paste the relevant bits below.  Maybe I'm the only one who finds it amusing I don't know.  It's about a shooting in Ormesby, so it's not an amusing subject by itself but...

During the first attack, at midnight into Monday, a weapon was fired at the living room and front bedroom windows of a home on Ainstable Road.

Then at around 12.10am on Tuesday, a man suffered a shot wound to his arm after a weapon was fired at close range at the front door of the property.

A neighbour who didn't want to be named, said the attacks have left her and her family terrified.

Speaking to Teesside Live, the 35-year-old health care assistant said: "We are all absolutely worried sick with fear and just keep thinking what's going to be next?

"It's not the first time there's been trouble in the street; there's always something but to hear the sound of a gun going off is the final straw for us."

The mum, who has four children aged from six to 18, claims the street has been "terrorised" with incidents including knife crime, drug dealing and criminal damage for at least the two years her family have lived there.

The Gazette aren't exactly helping her to keep her identity a secret, are they? 🤦‍♂️

Amateur. My mum had 4 kids by the time she was 20 😶

1 hour ago, Changing Times said:

and here's me thinking that the Everton Player is bleeding obvious!

3 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

and here's me thinking that the Everton Player is bleeding obvious!

If the Gazette did it they'd have a picture of him blurred out, but then his name written underneath in the caption.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Changing Times said:

I much prefer the Swedish way of thinking when it comes to anonymity...

Screenshot_20210720-203315_Instagram.thumb.jpg.c9d27ee6d59dbb01fcc686429d172cb0.jpg

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Team GB are beating Chile 1-0 in the footeh. BBC2 if anyone is interested

It’s coming home

edit: that was a reflex 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...