oneBoro Forum

The Chattybox.

2 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

He needs contacts to find his glasses! And so did I the other night, when my kitten ran off with the specs I'd left on my bedside unit...

Seems like a pretty bizarre thing for a kitten to run off with. Didn't it like the squeaky mouse toy? 

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Seems like a pretty bizarre thing for a kitten to run off with. Didn't it like the squeaky mouse toy? 

Despite having many cat toys, she prefers playing with human things. She's regularly seen kicking seven bells out of tennis balls, chewing shoelaces, or running around with a Bluey figurine in her mouth. Stealing my specs was a low blow, though, especially since she 'hid' them under the bed - cue some highly inconvenient clambering around first thing in the morning, when I was still half asleep...

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Changing Times said:

Looks like GB is about to lose one of their medals, well four of them technically I suppose.  Shame for Richard Kilty and the other two.

Completely embarrassing for Team GB, especially after we've criticised Russia for years.

5 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Completely embarrassing for Team GB, especially after we've criticised Russia for years.

It's not remotely similar to Russia's situation at this moment in time. Russia's cheating was at a national level, the secret services were involved and it involved hundreds of athletes across the olympics, winter olympics and paralympics. Right now, there is one member of Team GB implicated and no suggestion that anyone else was involved other than him.

Gutted the man was a comedy genius

Disclaimer the above is very funny but contains strong language

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Tragic news, he was an exceptional performer that made comedy an art form. Bloody cancer!

Top top comic, tragic at only 58.  If anybody hasn't  seen 15 Storeys high, try and find it, only 2 series and written and starred Sean, really good.  

• Like 2