oneBoro Forum

The Chattybox.

23 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Hijacking the thread 

Absolutely bonkers things going on at a mall in Denmark 

Somebody armed with a machinegun is shooting at people .. Several injured ..  I have so far seen 2 people I know make status updates, that they are hiding  .. One is hiding in a restaurant's kitchen, while the shooter/s is shooting inside the dining area .. 

The BBC are reporting someone has been arrested. Let's hope it's a solitary maniac, not a coordinated attack.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year guys.🥳🥳🥳

Well...it finally happened... I guess it was only ever a matter of time. Enough forumites have liked him that he has finally taken on his true form...the demon known to religious scholars a

Have a great Christmas fellas. Hope Santa makes all of your dreams come true, (apart from beating us again) 🤣 Us, you, and the Barcodes next season eh?👍👍👍

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

The BBC are reporting someone has been arrested. Let's hope it's a solitary maniac, not a coordinated attack.

Yeah, picture of the idiot being captured on twitter. Not sharing it, as attention is what these nutjobs want from people. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Heard several dead 

4 white shooters ..  targeting muslim looking people in the mall - One shooter is captured 

That’s awful, my heart goes out to them. I can’t imagine how terrifying that would be. 

They have changed the story from four shooters to one shooter .. And they want people to send their videos to the police before sharing .. 

This is the youtube channel belonging to the captured shooter .. 

Shocking stuff 

13 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

They have changed the story from four shooters to one shooter .. And they want people to send their videos to the police before sharing .. 

This is the youtube channel belonging to the captured shooter .. 

Shocking stuff 

I’m among the belief you shouldn’t ever share any of this as it’s what he wants, infamy and to have his face over the internet. Let him and his awful beliefs die out please 

5 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I know I'll probably come across as a dickhead here, and it's obviously a tragic and upsetting event, but I don't think a Middlesbrough transfer thread is the place to discuss an ongoing shooting incident.

Fair enough 

But it shouldn't be the first time this thread gets derailed .. 😉 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

I normally don't talk about politics on here, but surely this is the end? (Posted at half seven, since this post might be obsolete by midnight!)

You'd think so, but would anyone be shocked if he tried to ride it out?

I dont think he'll ever jump. He'll have to be pushed.

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Normally I'd agree, but this feels like a death spiral now. Too many things have happened for him to ride it out any longer.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Smogzilla said:

18 hours ago, RiseAgainst said:

Normally I'd agree, but this feels like a death spiral now. Too many things have happened for him to ride it out any longer.

Speaking as a lifelong Tory voter things have got beyond ridiculous. Johnson has to go if the Conservatives want to have any hope of winning the next election...though the damage may be too great by now.

I wasn't overly happy at him winning the leadership race, but he was probably a necessary choice to "get Brexit done". But since then pretty much everything he's done has made the party and government less credible.

Just hearing on the radio that Michael Gove of all people has told him he has to go.

I think (hope) we are witnessing the last rites of Boris' Premiership. Just hope to god when he does go, they pick someone more competent and statesmanlike.

While Boris is a great public speaker, who knows how to get a message across, he's never been someone you'd want holding the reins of power.

• Like 1

Watching Boris mumble his way through this Select Committee meeting just now (I've been binge-watching BBC News since last night), there's none of that oratorical theatre now. He looks utterly defeated, which is perhaps appropriate.

1 hour ago, AnglianRed said:

Just hearing on the radio that Michael Gove of all people has told him he has to go.

I think (hope) we are witnessing the last rites of Boris' Premiership. Just hope to god when he does go, they pick someone more competent and statesmanlike.

I think Gove still thinks he has a chance at being PM...

Who would be your choice to replace h him out of interest? I can't  think of many obvious leaders from the current 'top tories'