oneBoro Forum
bugrit

The chattybox - anything EXCEPT football

Transgender weightlifter goes to the doctor and say "Doctor, i've been taking steroids and I think i've grown a cock" 

Doctor says "Anabolic?" 

Weightlifter says "No, just the cock"

• Haha 1

Recommendations for a good thriller please film not book TIA

Anybody else seing the PDC semi finals?

Amazing darts from both SMith and Aspinal ..

Gary v MVG up next!

Anybody got green fingers? Bought a house and finally getting round to a garden, and just after some advice on starting a compost heap and any other little tips

Anybody got green fingers? Bought a house and finally getting round to a garden, and just after some advice on starting a compost heap and any other little tips

Your best bet is to get a plastic composter, the compost goes in the top and the worms crawl through the hole in the bottom. Failing that, you can use an old oil from and cut a hole in it, I’ve had both and the results are pretty similar.

Come to London to see Fleetwood Mac. First person I speak to is from ........ The Boro ?

We get around 

UTB 

Anyone have a robot lawnmower? I'm thinking of buying the Worx M500, so thought I'd just ask if anyone has a bit of experience with them. 

2 hours ago, Brunners said:

yep, have one going around in my garden right now!

Do you have the Worx one I mentioned? 

13 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Do you have the Worx one I mentioned? 

I don't believe so but I can't remember the brand off the top of my head - I didn't purchase it myself.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• Half-way through Mad Men and just started series 5 of The Bureau, both excellent. 
    • Warnock's had a good shuffle of the pack now. That's the desperate hope that his selections will finally click and maybe lady luck will smile on us too.
    • Got a competition launching if your interested.   Predict all the scores in the Prem games this weekend 5 Points if you get the correct score 2 Points for correct result Person with the most points takes the pot   £5 a go Join the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1606647006164160/ Entry Form.xlsx
    • At this point I'd usually go check out how Millwall were doing and figure out how we could beat them. But whilst Stoke wasn't exactly a masterclass, the last two games in particular have left me bereft of confidence in this side. This squad isn't built out of League One quality players and yet the lack of quality coming from players at the moment makes it look like they are. Our passing and movement is so key to the way Warnock wants us to play but I just don't think anyone is really tackling this task together right now. We see some individual quality on display, particularly from Roberts and Britt at times in the last few games, but it's just not coming together as a unit. The final ball or decision is made too late, too strong or too weak. I agree with some others that I don't think that effort is necessarily the issue... it's just quality when and where it matters. We don't have a single player in the squad right now who's capable of planting a ball on a player's noggin on a consistent basis from a dead ball, never mind when in the flow of play. Still, the team? Hopefully Spence is back... this is what comes to mind. Stojanovic Spence Fry Friend Coulson Tav Howson Saville Roberts Fletcher Britt
    • I so thought that this match was on at 5pm.  Let's hope my 2pm work meeting takes less than an hour.  (Or do I want the meeting to go on for ages so that I avoid seeing how rubbish we are?)