oneBoro Forum
bugrit

The chattybox - anything EXCEPT football

1 hour ago, Brunners said:

I will add that now it seems like the police pushed ahead despite knowing the blood at the scene was Caroline Flacks as she cut herself and not actually her boyfriends.

I'm yet to see anything to change my mind that she wouldn't have been prosecuted if she wasn't famous.

I've seen this in her personal statement, however obviously because of the sad situation that has unfolded since last weekend there is no chance of trying to come to the truth in a court so it remains very much unconfirmed.

If what she says in the statement is true it makes you wonder why the boyfriend called the police and made his original statement which caused them to charge her.

1 hour ago, Will said:

I've seen this in her personal statement, however obviously because of the sad situation that has unfolded since last weekend there is no chance of trying to come to the truth in a court so it remains very much unconfirmed.

If what she says in the statement is true it makes you wonder why the boyfriend called the police and made his original statement which caused them to charge her.

I have no idea; something did obviously happen that panicked him enough to ring them, but I guess at this point we won't ever find out what really happened - unless Lewis decides to talk openly about it.

Although I am curious - he supposedly wasn't in favour of them pressing charges and wanted it dropped/withdrawn. If it had gone to trial, could he have defended Caroline Flack in any way? One for any lawyer-y types out there.

Tyson Fury has just absolutely destroyed Deontay Wilder.

Wilder's corner forced to throw the towel in, one of the most one sided fights you'll see despite it going to round 7.

27 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Tyson Fury has just absolutely destroyed Deontay Wilder.

Wilder's corner forced to throw the towel in, one of the most one sided fights you'll see despite it going to round 7.

The best performance I've seen from a British heavyweight, awesome!

19 minutes ago, Duvel said:

The best performance I've seen from a British heavyweight, awesome!

Got to work just in time to see Fury knock him down in round 3, after he busted his eardrum it was only going to go one way. If Wilder's team had let him carry on after the 7th Wilder was going to get seriously injured.

Fury is one of the greatest of all time now, he's the second man after Muhammad Ali to hold The Ring magazine belt twice and also the first man to have held the WBC WBO WBA IBF IBO and Ring Magazine Belts.

AJ wanted Wilder? Hahahaha Fury will murder AJ if a unification occurs.

3 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Got to work just in time to see Fury knock him down in round 3, after he busted his eardrum it was only going to go one way. If Wilder's team had let him carry on after the 7th Wilder was going to get seriously injured.

Fury is one of the greatest of all time now, he's the second man after Muhammad Ali to hold The Ring magazine belt twice and also the first man to have held the WBC WBO WBA IBF IBO and Ring Magazine Belts.

AJ wanted Wilder? Hahahaha Fury will murder AJ if a unification occurs.

Yeah I've always thought that a fit and motivated Fury is levels above Joshua. 

Number 6 is the most important......everybody knows the real requirement is always turnips

1 hour ago, Old Codger said:

Number 6 is the most important......everybody knows the real requirement is always turnips

10 and 13 for me. 

Why do I feel that No7 was written by one of our very own members 

7. “All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

I won’t say who as that would Cause Tension 😉

• Haha 2

Just now, Uwe said:

Why do I feel that No7 was written by one of our very own members 

7. “All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

I won’t say who as that would Cause Tension 😉

Can’t Think...... who you mean 😀

• Haha 1

“Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blanco said:

no, Me Neither!!!! Wait, I've not got the hang of this have I...

• Haha 1

Does Number 12 sound like Woodgate?........but then again there have been many times watching the Boro that I have had to convince my brain that my eyes were telling the truth...

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Blanco said:

I'm sure there are some who would tell you thats Complete Tosh... 😉

• Haha 1