oneBoro Forum
bugrit

The chattybox - anything EXCEPT football

Dellian Whyte  Has literally just been knocked into next week. What a punch against the run of play. 
love boxing I do 🥊 

• Like 1

Aye what a punch, it was completely out of the blue as Whyte was looking good. You have to feel for him hes waited years having been the number 1 contender and didn't have to take this fight. Then with one punch he is probably back to 2 fights away from a title shot.

Wait put everything on hold,, Kin Doc Martin's gonna put Freddy down,I'll be back later

If you have spotify premium you can get a free Google nest speaker just by logging in on the website. Dunno if this might be helpful to anyone (just claimed mine)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OldManGravz said:

If you have spotify premium you can get a free Google nest speaker just by logging in on the website. Dunno if this might be helpful to anyone (just claimed mine)

Thanks for the heads up. 👍

On 9/2/2020 at 7:23 AM, OldManGravz said:

Have you received a confirmation email regarding this yet? 

12 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Not available now due to massive demand, been emailed to say I might be able to retry at a later date.

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Not available now due to massive demand, been emailed to say I might be able to retry at a later date.

I placed my order first thing Wednesday morning after the heads up from OMG. just wondered if he heard anything

8 minutes ago, Uwe said:

I placed my order first thing Wednesday morning after the heads up from OMG. just wondered if he heard anything

Yeah, same here.

2 hours ago, Uwe said:

I had an issue with mine, I noticed my old email I no longer had access to was linked to my account after I took up the offer, so I have been on to Spotify customer services to make sure I changed my email in time and they have said that I was accepted but it can take a couple of working days for the email to arrive.

• Like 1

I don't know if many people here follow F1, but the Italian GP was nuts, Gasly wins his first ever race after Hamilton suffers a 10 second penalty for going in the pits when the lane was closed and Leclerc crashed into the tires, stopping the race.

On 9/4/2020 at 7:05 AM, Uwe said:

Just to let you know @Uwe, I just noticed I received my email yesterday (in case you havent had yours yet

18 minutes ago, OldManGravz said:

Just to let you know @Uwe, I just noticed I received my email yesterday (in case you havent had yours yet

No email yet but I did contact Spotify yesterday and they said my bid was successful and I’ll receive an email soon 👍