oneBoro Forum
bugrit

The chattybox - anything EXCEPT football

3 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

TV remote

Or the batteries from all remotes all the time ūüėČ

1 hour ago, SmogDane said:

image.thumb.png.8b1c07a6cde7b57fd898ef973ade1d7c.png

This should be fun .. Come with you best!

Toilet rolls

3 hours ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

TV remote

Then randomly drive passed their house turning the tv over our muting it. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Uwe said:

Then randomly drive passed their house turning the tv over our muting it. 

Oh and I’d steal an The plug’s  from the sinks and bath 

image.gif.089a6f43d01ae3a1a994537f80349b43.gif

3 hours ago, SmogDane said:

image.thumb.png.8b1c07a6cde7b57fd898ef973ade1d7c.png

This should be fun .. Come with you best!

Newcastle's trophy cabinet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• Wyke and someone like Waghorn or the Bristol lad.¬† If we stick with Warnock I want strikers he will use and use well. So two of them and then Akpom who may benefit from being alongside a target man. Thats assuming Fletch leaves.
    • Probably, I naively assumed that people wouldn't edit pictures minutes after the goal.
    • Well, Bettinelli actually did ok last game, so he can get in my team this game. A back 3 of Dijksteel, Fry and Hall Fisher and Johnson as wing backs - Bola needs a break. He is very much a great player, but Johnson will do better in this game and Bola needs the resting. Center mid pair of Howson and Paddy - Was actually good against Cardiff A front three of Kebano, Watmore and Tav¬† This team should be able to run over the Sky Blues
    • Older targetmen like¬†Rickie Lambert, Daryl¬†Murphy¬†and¬†Glenn Murray etc didn‚Äôt¬†peak¬†until their late 20‚Äôs to early thirties so I aren‚Äôt concerned about Wyke being 28 year old. Targetmen is¬†a role that players just seem¬†to peak a bit later than others for some reason. League One has consistently produced some excellent players, certainly strikers, so Wyke deserves respect for his high number¬†of goals this season. Just because he‚Äôs an ex-academy lad,¬†it doesn‚Äôt diminish his achievements as he¬†has made¬†a great career for himself since leaving Boro. The majority¬†of released and sold academy players have left us and gone in¬†a downwards¬†- some even dropping out of professional football completely. Wyke on the other hand has been on a steady upward career trajectory for a long while now,¬†so it says a lot about his personality and development for him¬†to now be among the top scorers in League One. Wyke will have been a far better fit for our team this season than any of our current¬†strikers. Being a big, physical presence in strike is a massive boost to being successful in the Championship. Someone like Wyke¬†won‚Äôt get bullied out of games or be left isolated and unable to hold the ball up like Assombalonga has¬†for the vast majority of our games.¬†We‚Äôve been crying out for a targetman all season to bring the best out of¬†Warnock‚Äôs preferred style of play, so Wyke would be a huge tick in that box.
    • Yeah we couldn‚Äôt get the permanent deal done in time so he sign on loan then we completed the deal a few days later. My memory is fuzzy¬†but possibly after the window shut. the two in question went from Boro to Coventry.