oneBoro Forum
bugrit

The chattybox - anything EXCEPT football

Yeah was a proper tense last 10! Exeter could have been down to 14 much earlier, thought Slade was a little lucky.

Considering Exeter were only promoted to the Premiership 10 years ago, it's really impressive they are now champions of Europe.

Not the usual rugby post from me today...but is anyone else interested to see the "Major announcement of exciting news" that NASA is going to be making about the moon? 

I've seen a few rumours that think that the announcement is that they have actually found water on the moon. Which would have huge implications on the 2024 manned missions they are planning.

So NASA have announced that they have found water molecules in the surface of the moon. But really importantly in the sunlit regions, not just the poles of the moon, indicating that the moon has a lot more water than first thought. Which is a big step toward a permanent lunar base.

11 hours ago, Changing Times said:

NASA believe the water most likely got there when a soccer ball landed nearby following a Marvin Johnson cross.

I heard it was a Britt Penna

• Haha 1

On 10/27/2020 at 6:02 AM, SmogDane said:

I heard it was a Britt Penna

Nah, it was probably Chris Waddle's pen from 1990. 30 years to cross 250,000 miles sounds about right. 😁

Wait..we're not supposed to be talking about football! 

naughty kat graham by GIF Registry

Anyone else keeping tabs on the US election?

Current scoreline: Biden 224 - 213 Trump

However if the remaining 9 states go the same way as last time, it'll end up Biden 255 - 283 Trump.

Just going to take Michigan to flip (currently Trump 49.4% - Biden 48.9%) and it ends Biden 271 - 263 Trump.

16 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

However if the remaining 9 states go the same way as last time, it'll end up Biden 255 - 283 Trump.

Just going to take Michigan to flip (currently Trump 49.4% - Biden 48.9%) and it ends Biden 271 - 263 Trump.

I’ve always thought that Trump would get a second term and I’m still convinced that he will, it’ll be close but he’ll get the states that he needs. 

1 hour ago, AnglianRed said:

It's like our game last night. Really exciting at first, then a bit boring after that...

PA looks sown up for trump, but lots of postal votes and big city votes to count yet, so it could still go blue. I hope so, can't take another 4 years of orange face spouting rubbish.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AnglianRed said:

Yeah I've been keeping tabs throughout the day. Barring any major twists Biden will win in my opinion. Nevada, Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan and Maine it looks like he will win.

Wisconsin and Nevada are currently close, but he'll edge it on the postal vote. Earlier today Trump had a 7.5% lead over Biden in Michigan (When 71% votes had been counted), Biden has cut that gap to just 0.5% with 87% of votes counted. Can see the remaining 13% being heavily skewed in Biden's favour.

I think there is too much of a gap between the 2 in Pennsylvania. I think North Carolina and Georgia will swing Trump's way, although they are incredibly close too.