oneBoro Forum
ham_chop

The last of us remastered

Play it AB. You won't be disappointed. Naughty Dog really outdid themselves with this one and that's coming from a massive Uncharted fan.

I would do, but I can't justify buying a PS for that and maybe the Uncharted series as well

There's lots of other great exclusives out there on the PS though... Infamous, God of War, Killzone, Gran Turismo, Heavy Rain (and all their other games), Ni No Kuni, LBP etc then there's ones to come - Bloodborne (well, it looks amazing anyway), the Order, The Last Guardian (it'll happen, I swear!), Until Dawn, Street Fighter, Wild etc. I think the most impressive thing about Playstation is that they bring a huge range of kinds of exclusives, something for everyone really, and they nearly always get critically praised.

I might pick up a PS3 at some stage and play a few of the games I've missed out on, but I'm happy with my XB1 at the minute

Guest sinky72

Fantastic game. Mind you , have Naughty Dog ever made a bad game?. Really looking forward to Uncharted 4 and Last of us 2 :)

The new one looks incredible! I was a bit dubious of a sequel because of the way the first one ended but it seems as though they've got the right idea with this.

Never ever doubt naughty dog. They have the most flawless list of games around, this is sure to be incredible along with the uncharted spin off!