oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Birmingham City 2-0

Yes that was a terrific game full of excitement and loads of thrills indeed Brum could have equalised had it not been for MS.

I hope Saturday will be equally entertaining but with a Boro win to boot

Anyone fancy having a beer with me and my lad at The Walkabout before the game? as we are driving up to Boro to attend the match

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Meijas

Nsue, Ayala, Gibson, Friend

Leadboots, Clayton

Adomah, Tomlin, Reach

Kike

No other options for striker or wingers

Really. Also if no Clayton then Butterly will play I reckon. Pretty much picks itself IMO.

I reckon you're spot on with that. The brum have always seemed to slightly be a bogey team but I think we'll keep a clean sheet and get one or two

3-0 Boro.

I'm going to the game, tough long journey from Southampton to Boro, I'm sure we can beat them, I will be very interested to see all our new boys in action especially Kike. I'm sure we will win and hopefully a big win to start off our season!

I'm based in Fareham fella! How long you been down this end?

Meijas

Nsue, Ayala, Gibson, Friend

Leadboots, Clayton

Adomah, Tomlin, Reach

Kike

No other options for striker or wingers

Really. Also if no Clayton then Butterly will play I reckon. Pretty much picks itself IMO.

I reckon you're spot on with that. The brum have always seemed to slightly be a bogey team but I think we'll keep a clean sheet and get one or two

Only at our place mate, we seem to generally beat you at ours, and you do so at yours. I'm expecting a 3/4-0 defeat, only going 'cos it's my first trip to the Riverside.

I think Karanka will pick Whitehead alongside Leadbitter. Clean sheet first and foremost seems to be his philosophy and I think Whitehead is a better choice that Butterfield in that respect.

I think Karanka will pick Whitehead alongside Leadbitter. Clean sheet first and foremost seems to be his philosophy and I think Whitehead is a better choice that Butterfield in that respect.

Probably agree with that.

I agree i think hell pick whitehead...i wouldnt but he picked him for the last friendly so looks like it

Meijas

atkinson, Ayala, Gibson, Friend

Leadboots, Clayton/Whitehead

Nsue, Tomlin, Reach

Kike

That's what I think the team would be, nsue right back in training, as just a cover if Atkinson is suffering, he can drop back potentially and do a quick swap of Atkinson and adomah. Im hoping tomlin puts in a better performance than he did against villareal and is the lynch pin of the attack.

should win, think it will be close, narrow 2-0 victory

3-0 Boro.

I'm going to the game, tough long journey from Southampton to Boro, I'm sure we can beat them, I will be very interested to see all our new boys in action especially Kike. I'm sure we will win and hopefully a big win to start off our season!

I'm based in Fareham fella! How long you been down this end?

Not far! Lived here my life but I life long Boro fan due too my Dad and Brother, I try to get up there as often as possible!