oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Birmingham City 2-0

Really eager for the start of the season now. Went to a local friendly match last night which was a rare chance to see live football and now psyched up! I feel confident our team is better than Brum, but feel a little wary about how settled we might be, and who will fill that RB berth. Going to go for a 2-1 win for us, but part of that is pure positive thinking!

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Birmingham were pretty poor at the end of last season and only got on the scoresheet due to a wonder strike, and for me they have a weaker team now, no Burke, Zigic, Ibe or Adeyemi and they have more new players to settle in than we do, cant see past a comfortable home win, 3-0

I'm getting a liiiitle bit excited about tomorrow. I'm waiting for the inevitable typical Boro moment to bring everybody back down to earth! Probably a last minute Birmingham equaliser.

Don't say that Humpty :(

I'M SO BLOODY EXCITED.

And desperate for a good start.

On my way down Wembley Way after the Leicester final and with tears rolling down my cheeks, my Dad uttered the words "they'll always let you down son" ...ne'er a truer word spoken.

Just made sure the car is oiled and watered for my 250 mile journey for a home game lol!!

(one way)

Mentioned it before but anyone who wants to have a meet up at The walkabout then it would be good to see you before the game.

Pm me for my mobile if so!

Don't say that Humpty :(

I'M SO BLOODY EXCITED.

And desperate for a good start.

On my way down Wembley Way after the Leicester final and with tears rolling down my cheeks, my Dad uttered the words "they'll always let you down son" ...ne'er a truer word spoken.

My old fella just always said ...never bet. On the boro. Theyll always let you down

Got a feeling Seb Hines will play right back tomorrow, he replaced Bennett in the second half against Villareal so maybe AK is thinking along those lines

I'm liking this new found optimism we have at the start of the season, the entire town seems to have a bit more optimism and atmosphere about it, so lets hope its not in vain and we get off to a cracking start.

Hopefully there will be a good atmosphere tomorrow in the ground, which will get the players gee'd up a bit more for the game. This could well be the season it all comes good, i for one am certainly looking forward to it, it could well be a case of this season or never, so lets bring it on!

And if we dont win get ready for all the posts declaring we arent good enough and are set for another season of fighting relegation

After all we had claims of pathetic performances when we lost to a top6 spanish team ,think whatll happen if we lose to a poor championship side