oneBoro Forum

Football manager 2015 improvements

New game announced to come out in November, what improvements would everyone like to see?

Would like more interaction with the backroom staff in this one, they dont feel like they are that important in this one.

Also the training system needs a huge overhaul imo, its the only poor part of the game.

Echo both of those suggestions. I always thought the ability to choose how small/large your stadium expansions are, would be good. I also feel the option to plea to fans, I.e. If your team are in a big relegation game, call upon the fans to fill the stadium.

I'd love to see the Youth side of the game expanded beyond just the U18s. I'd like to be able to control the going ons within the academy side of it, so you can sort of mold the regens you are going to get before they reach your first team i.e their style of play, position, preferred moves and that sort of thing

- In match manager reaction

--- Example, "Clap in appreciation", "Shout in anger", "Calm players down"

--- Young striker gets a good shot at goal but saved, I select "Clap in appreciation", his morale is boosted. A bad foul on my player, I select "Shout in anger"

- Change in training. I still prefer the old days where we can train 5 a side, sprint drills, etc.

--- Perhaps enhancement to be able to go through training sessions, then we can see who has done well, who has not. Eg, I play with 1 striker and have 2 players fighting for 1 spot. 1 has better stats but had a poor training prior to the match, the other had a positive training. I will want to start with the latter for the match.

- Staffs, more variations.

--- I believe there are more variations of staff than the one already in FM2014.

Being able to choose a bit of past history for your manager, like coach or assistant manager somewhere. Your rep not instantly being continental if you're an ex international player (being able to choose how many caps you had, I hate having to keep creating a new game until I get under 30). Also, make it harder to become world class, found it far too easy this year.

• 2 weeks later...

I really wasn't going to buy this game until I seen how Boro's squad was turning out. A back up right back, a CM, a LM and a Striker and I'll be able to get promotion easy this time round! Compare that to having to sell half the squad and sign someone for nearly every position the past few years and it's a pretty fun prospect!

I would like the crashes to stop bloody occurring too!

I seem to get one daily :@

Try verifying your cache on Steam, missing files can sometimes cause crashes

Have done.

I really wasn't going to buy this game until I seen how Boro's squad was turning out. A back up right back, a CM, a LM and a Striker and I'll be able to get promotion easy this time round! Compare that to having to sell half the squad and sign someone for nearly every position the past few years and it's a pretty fun prospect!

If we sign Vossen I'll pre order it that day