• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

That challenge in the box there, kike gets a huge shove in the back and can't do anything but lose the ball. Kike is honest and trying to stay on his feet which I'd much rather see, but the referee does nothing!

If we want to cut diving out of the game the referee's have to wake up and protect players who are trying to be honest.

This wiziwig is garbage. All it is, is a vehicle for for downloading malware.

So has anyone got a link that works without downloading anything? Cheers.

If you use Firefox or Chrome download Ad Block Plus

Thanks for that tip. It's working a treat now.

That challenge in the box there, kike gets a huge shove in the back and can't do anything but lose the ball. Kike is honest and trying to stay on his feet which I'd much rather see, but the referee does nothing!

If we want to cut diving out of the game the referee's have to wake up and protect players who are trying to be honest.

I've been saying this for years. Players dive because if they try and stay on their feet they don't get the foul. If Kike had gone sprawling there i reckon we'd have got the pen.

Regardless, how these 'highly trained professionals' seem to get every ***ing major decision wrong is beyond me

We're dominating them all over the pitch. Annoying about adomah, but still don't think he's fully there yet. Reachys too quiet too. Let's shake things up and get clayton on to rile them up a bit. Think well win still. Utb