oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Bolton (A) 2-1

Got meetings in London today until 4ish but planning on getting train up for this if everything goes well.Hopefully I'll be able to give a report. Anyone else going?

Yes, i'm driving over as soon as i finish work. Not been Bolton before, but heard there isn't a anything near ground to get a drink or something to eat.

Is this correct? If so any recommendations where to go?

I think we will bounce back tonight, get a 2-1 win

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I'm off to the game tonight, expecting it to be as hard as Leeds (if not harder) We really need a good response from the lads after the disappointment on Saturday. Hoping we can clinch 3 points, but i'd be happy with a point on the road, and a more than satisfying performance to go with.

Don't expect AK to make many changes from the team that started at Leeds, possibly a reshuffle at the back (Hines for Abella) and/or (Clayton/Nsue for Whitehead/Reach)

Must create more tonight, be better on the ball and fluid in attack. AK really needs to start getting the players to move forward as a unit, and not have just one or two men in the box from crosses.

Bolton 2 - 1 Boro :huh:

Think this one has draw written all over it. Hope we bounce back and get a win that this team is capable of, but I reckon a point will be all we get. Gettin points away from home is crucial so it's very important not to lose again.

I would start with this team tonight..

-------------Mejías---------------

--Abella--Ayala--Omeruo--Friend--

-----Leadbitter----Clayton--------

-Adomah-----Tomlin---------Nsue-

--------------Kike----------------

Any more flapping at crosses or fumbles and Mejías should be out the team.

Husband and Nsue will be longer term projects a think... just got back from Mallorca and was chatting to the barman who was a Real fan and they really don't rate him... was known as the 'new Drogba' as a kid apparently but never fulfilled his potential... perhaps Karanka thinks he can draw that potential out of him... but from the 3 games I've watched him in so far he's still some way off

Likewise Husband looked poor at Oldham... likely a future back up for Friend but not ready yet in my humble opinion

would like to see Hines back in at RB as well after a couple of solid outings so far this season... Abella should work for his place in the team

Dimi

Hines Omeruo Ayala Friend

Leadbitter Clayton

Adomah Tomlin Reach

Kike

Need to freshen up the front 4 as seem to lack options for a sustained promtion campaign... hopefully these Chelsea kids will provide those options

Just watched the Bolton press conference, apparently Dougie Freedman thinks we've signed Max Clayton for 2.5m, good to see he's doing a thorough analysis of the boro team.....

Just watched the Bolton press conference, apparently Dougie Freedman thinks we've signed Max Clayton for 2.5m, good to see he's doing a thorough analysis of the boro team.....

Lol I saw that too :D gave me a chuckle. Spoke quite highly of us otherwise though. I really think with their dodgy defence we can turn them over tonight..... But I am one of those eternal optimist types hehe

I fancy a sneaky win tonight, get the wheels back on! 6 points from 9 would be a good start to the season.

It takes time to build a good team and squad, we need to be a little patient, lots of over reaction following the Leeds game.

Tomlin is the man to deliver!