Boro v Sheffield Wednesday 2-3

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

So much for karanka having a load of cash to spend hes shipped players out and we've been left with *** all having luke williams as a replacement is an insult with all this talk of promotion

The problem is no back up for Kike, Tomlin or left side so we cant rotate.

I think our more immediate problem is we can't defend...

They only had to score once to beat us today though, we just haven't looked like scoring all day

What sort of half decent side gets turned over at home to Sheffield *** Wednesday?

It makes you think doesn't it, IMO they are a poor team and will finish near the bottom...A good start to the season doesn't make them a good team.

So much for karanka having a load of cash to spend hes shipped players out and we've been left with *** all having luke williams as a replacement is an insult with all this talk of promotion

Have we really shipped players out? I would argue that the only players that have left have been surplus to requirements. And yes we need a few more signings because it is becoming clear that we have a plan, but when the plan fails we have nothing to fall back on in regards to subs.

The problem is no back up for Kike, Tomlin or left side so we cant rotate.

I think our more immediate problem is we can't defend...

They only had to score once to beat us today though, we just haven't looked like scoring all day

That`s true, AK needs to drop Mejías to the u21 or get rid of him, He is useless and a bad keeper makes any defenders make mistakes.