33 members have voted

1. 1. Outcome?

• Boro win in normal time
    • Boro win in extra time
    • Boro win on penalties
    • PNE win on penalties
    • PNE win in extra time
    • PNE win in normal time

Preston have some of the most masculine fans in the country if this guys anything to go by. I think Boro will probs loose to a Kevin Davies double strike and a Joe Garner penalty.

9prp5l.jpg

Genuinely looks like a lad I used to share a house with

Haha must have been interesting times.

You have no idea haha.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Can't wait for tonight personally. I think we're going to score a few goals, keep a clean sheet, and get a bit of confidence back. If Bamford does play it'll be interesting to see how we line up.

Will be going early tonight to see if I can bring anymore exclusives for the oneBoro transfer thread. Boroboy watch out I'm coming back with a vengeance ;)

Looking forward to tonight. Think Clayton, Husband and Nsue will start. Perfect game for us to put the Shef Wed performance to bed. Fancy Tomlin to have a good game for some reason, might bag a couple.

Looking forward to tonight. Think Clayton, Husband and Nsue will start. Perfect game for us to put the Shef Wed performance to bed. Fancy Tomlin to have a good game for some reason, might bag a couple.

Agreed. Adomah, Whitehead and Friend out, otherwise the same team. I fancy Mejias to start as a hopeful confidence booster.

Someone on fmttm claiming Bamford is in squad tonight

I guess it would be an easy thing to claim. Trying to make out he's 'ITK' most probably, with little backlash if he's not in the squad as it can be explained away. I suppose it depends when this deal was really done/is getting finalised?

I wouldn't be surprised either way, although I reckon Fewster will start tonight.