• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

*Will Mejias be able to show us what he is capable of?

Yes, I think he will come good. Another few games before I judge/

*Will we have Bamford before the weekend?

No

*What other positions do we need players?

ST, CAM, LW

*If Jurassic park was real would you visit it?

100%

Boro 1 - 1 Reading

Feel a bit disappointed of late, hopefully the boys can win though

Thanks to holgater and ham_chop for the responses re. ticket purchasing problems. Managed to get sorted.

Looking forward to this one.

Hope he's on the bench.

Yes/No?

that bit in the three behind Kike. We also need the players we have to be as good as they can/should be.

It never officially opened, they get it sorted in Jurassic Park 4, probably not.

*Why does your nose run and your feet smell?

i have a cold and hot feet?

*Do people with bad spelling have the best passwords?

towtallee

Think we'll win 10-0. But I always think that.

*Why does your nose run and your feet smell?

*Do people with bad spelling have the best passwords?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mejias has already shown us what he is capable of, and I'm expecting more of the same. Expect him to be responsible for at least one goal.

Bamford will not be signed in time for the game

I would definitely visit Jurassic park, despite having seen all the films and having read 'Flesh' from the comic 200AD in my youth.

It's just one of the vagaries of the best language in the world, English

Maybe, but maybe not.

I'd like to see a Boro win, some energy, good passing and for the crowd to have an entertaining match.

Well, for the first time I have to say I think that's a terrible decision by AK. I hope I'm proved wrong, but why put in a keeper who has made multiple woeful mistakes vs another who is far more solid and has done well to date. Completely defies the point of two per position with the most in form to start, and has single-handedly sucked out a lot of the confidence from fans and probably the players themselves. Love AK, but to me it is blatantly obvious that Mejias would be better off out on the limelight for a while whilst he works on his catching. Thereafter, if he really is as talented as those who know him best think, he should be thrown back in.

If we don't win this game and Mejias has another shocker the confidence around the club will dramatically shift in the wrong direction going into the international break. The difference between 6 and 9 points after 5 games is huge, and would represent either a very good haul or a below average one. And getting off to a good start usually means a lot in this division.

Not happy about this.

I hope whoever is in goal is supported wholeheartedly by the crowd.

So do I. Reports that there was booing is pathetic and counter-productive. It's not as if the guy wasn't trying.

But, that said, I'm definitely not happy that he's getting another opportunity in goal so soon after a plethora of error-strewn games when we have at least one other keeper we can probably rely on.

Haven't voted in the poll as I just can't make up my mind on what the result will be.

Current form suggests we ought to beat Reading, but then that depends on which Boro side turns up on the day.

I'm simply going to cross my fingers and hope for the best...no prediction this time...

With our defence still needing some work, chances are we are going to let at least 1 in and will need to score at least 2 to win.

Wouldn't be too disappointed with a draw, but this is a game we really ought to be looking to win.

Hi there.

Reading fan in peace. As someone said on here - we have 16 (15 now McCarthy has gone) unavailable players for this match :@ :

DFs: Kelly, Cummings, Ferdinand, Hector

CMs: Karacan, Guthrie, Williams, Tshibola*

WMs: Robson-Kanu, Drenthe, Obita, McCleary

STs: Blackman, Pogrebnyak, Samuel*

So out of the available players (* means U21 player):

GKs: Federici, Andersen

DFs: Gunter, Pearce, Cooper*, Long*, Griffin*

CMs: Norwood, Taylor, Akpan, Kuhl*

WMs: Mackie, Edwards, Stacey*, Fosu*

STs: Cox, Tanner*

Likely starting XI: Federici; Gunter, Pearce, Cooper*, Long*; Norwood, Kuhl; Mackie, Edwards, Taylor; Cox.

Subs: Andersen, Griffin*, Akpan, Stacey*, Fosu*, Tanner* + Another U21 player.

You're playing us at a perfect time.

Thanks for your input Clyde1998 and good to see you again!

What do you think your chances are this coming season after hopefully Boro beat The Royals?

I highly depends on how quickly we can get our strongest XI back fit. If we can get back to full strength quickly, then I reckon we could get a top 10 finish. If we have a long period with the younger players being depended on, then we could struggle. I'll say we'll finish mid-table.

Adkins, also, reckons he can get a few players signed before the end of the transfer window. We're going to need a LB (as we've been playing RBs and LMs there for over a year now), another CB and a proven ST to get a play-off finish this season - if that's what he's going for.

What are you guys hoping for this season?

Hoping for a playoff push, but we need a striker or 2 in as we currently just have Kike!

Having a dilemma with goalies also as our new No.1 looks very error-prone and the manager is sticking with him as our first choice keeper. Hopefully it's just a few blips and he'll adapt the championship quickly!

good luck for the rest of the season after Sat (except when we play you at your ground :p )

Hi there.

Reading fan in peace. As someone said on here - we have 16 (15 now McCarthy has gone) unavailable players for this match :@ :

DFs: Kelly, Cummings, Ferdinand, Hector

CMs: Karacan, Guthrie, Williams, Tshibola*

WMs: Robson-Kanu, Drenthe, Obita, McCleary

STs: Blackman, Pogrebnyak, Samuel*

So out of the available players (* means U21 player):

GKs: Federici, Andersen

DFs: Gunter, Pearce, Cooper*, Long*, Griffin*

CMs: Norwood, Taylor, Akpan, Kuhl*

WMs: Mackie, Edwards, Stacey*, Fosu*

STs: Cox, Tanner*

Likely starting XI: Federici; Gunter, Pearce, Cooper*, Long*; Norwood, Kuhl; Mackie, Edwards, Taylor; Cox.

Subs: Andersen, Griffin*, Akpan, Stacey*, Fosu*, Tanner* + Another U21 player.

You're playing us at a perfect time.

Still not a bad starting 11 despite all them injuries, it will be a tight game, we are so inconsistent at the moment its impossible to predict tbh.

Good luck after sat