oneBoro Forum

Vossen

http://www.thesportbible.com/articles/dortmund-celebrate-the-success-of-their-freeshinji-campaign

talk about being ripped off, come up with something original dortmund

We need a banner at the Stadium......

#JelleVossenFreed

Saying that, it sounds it belongs to 50 shades of grey!!!

God idé, min venn, men det er på tide å forbedre norsk. :cool:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By the sounds of it he works incredibly hard when he doesnt have the ball, chases back, makes a good strike partner and is lethal in the box......the Belgian Rooney!!!

Im guessing Kike will still be pretty much a loan striker with Vossen given complete free reign allowing him to arrive late in the box (Lampard-esque) but also allowing him to be first in the box if the play necessitates it. Get the feeling Tomlin may not get as much game time though

I think we might see Tomlin in the left-sided attacker role, with Vossen in the central position.

Would be draft for tomlin to be dropped as he has been one of our best players thus far in th the season. If I was the gaffer surely finding a system that Kike/Vossen/Tomlin/Adomah can play must be pretty important.

Still in shock we actually have this guy on our books!

:D

"One goal is all we needed to do a PhD. To the Premier League"

Wise words jelle. Wise words...

http://www.thesportbible.com/articles/dortmund-celebrate-the-success-of-their-freeshinji-campaign

talk about being ripped off, come up with something original dortmund

We need a banner at the Stadium......

#JelleVossenFreed

Saying that, it sounds it belongs to 50 shades of grey!!!

God idé, min venn, men det er på tide å forbedre norsk. :cool:

Nu skal du ikke give ham nogen gode ideer ;)

Been away the last week with limited internet, so a big thanks to DS for keeping me in the loop, much appreciated.

Wow, I was always one of the positive fans but I thought it would be still a long shot and it would be 'redknapping' at 11pm on Monday. It was quite nice to see that we were organised going into deadline day.

This guy upfront with Kike is just too exciting at this point. And how good are we going to be on FIFA!? I still think a part of me doesn't believe it has happened. I think this May have already been mentioned, but for me, this is a Merson signing, it will give the fans and the team a boost, as well as shirts sales!

On that point, can we get some confirmation of his squad number?! Its my birthday next week and I want my Vossen shirt!

"One goal is all we needed to do a PhD. To the Premier League"

Wise words jelle. Wise words...

Jesus. Vossen and George. On the same training pitch.

Now that we're all done and the V-Man is here, do we think that all the 'not a primary target' talk from AV and the gazette was a load of hot air he actually was the number 1 man all along.

If you remember, the reports suggested earlier in the summer that there were 2 primary targets, and that Vossen and Graham were very much the back up. Kike turned out to be target #1, so I suppose the question is, was Bamford the second target? Because whenever it was referred to, the Chelsea loans were always mentioned as though a separate entity from the main transfer targets.

I do have to say. I thought his name was pronounced Jell. Not Y-ell-a. Makes its easier to come up with chants for him:

In a town, where I was born

There lived a man, across the sea

And he told us of his life

And how he wanted to be free...

We all sing for our Jelle Goal Machine,

Our Jelle Goal Machine

Our Jelle Goal Machine

We all sing for our Jelle Goal Machine

Our Jelle Goal Machine

Our Jelle Goal Machine

I do have to say. I thought his name was pronounced Jell. Not Y-ell-a. Makes its easier to come up with chants for him:

In a town, where I was born

There lived a man, across the sea

And he told us of his life

And how he wanted to be free...

We all sing for our Jelle Goal Machine,

Our Jelle Goal Machine

Our Jelle Goal Machine

We all sing for our Jelle Goal Machine

Our Jelle Goal Machine

Our Jelle Goal Machine

I do hope this catches on