• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Then.... JELLE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

Haha. Brilliant. Something only a parent of young children will understand...

And yet there was no love for this :( :( :(

attachment.php?aid=242

I loved it and appreciated it when i saw it. Really deserves a rep point :)

I am a long time season ticket holder of Genk.

I read your forum and see that you boro supporters are expecting a top player in Vossen.

You guys are going to be in for a negative surprise, because Vossen is all but that. In my opinion he was the most overrated player in the Belgian league. Vossen is a very, very limited player. He has no speed , no technique, no power. His football skills are not existing. He will never score a goal that he creates himselves. The only thing going for him is, that when you give him chances in the box, he will do the trick. His unendless losing of the ball will soon upset you supporters.

I know in England (and in the world) Belgian players are a bit of a hype. I am sorry to say that Vossen is only third or fourth choice. He will never be even a contender for the National team any more.

The reason he is popular with (most of the) Genk fans is mainly because he is a player that came throug the yought academy and because he is a hard worker.

I personally am happy Vossen is out of our hands and i am sure that our team is a better team without Vossen.

This is my honoust opinion and it won't take too long for you supporters to realise that you paid a lot of money for a very poor player.

I never the less hope that he will score the goals you need to get promoted (although Vossen will never be a Middlesborouhg player then anymore, because he is absolutely not premier league material).

was expecting this reaction, but really no.

we will speak again in a few months.

as i said, i really hope he will get the goals for you. But he really isn't a top player.

was expecting this reaction, but really no.

we will speak again in a few months.

as i said, i really hope he will get the goals for you. But he really isn't a top player.

And we really aren't a top club :p

Plus, we have only paid in the region of 700-800k for the loan deal I believe. Therefore even if he is pants, it would be one of our cheaper mistakes in recent years!

Then.... JELLE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

Haha. Brilliant. Something only a parent of young children will understand...

And yet there was no love for this :( :( :(

attachment.php?aid=242

some people are just uncultured swines :(

the insight is worth taking into consideration, the hype on the forum does make it sound like we are expecting a demi god. but i think what we are really hoping for Strupie is someone who can finish, we have lacked a poacher in recent years and its cost us. with Kike in the side for creativity and flashes of magic we need someone like Vossen to collect the tap ins and be on the end of those flashes of brilliance.