oneBoro Forum

Vossen

I think we need to get our strikers playing for each other and the team rather than for themselves. From what I've seen of the pair, Karanka has quite a job on his hands to get Kike and Bamford playing less selfishly but he knows that of course.

If you assist a team mate as you play the game,

Then your match day has not been in vain

No, your match day has not been in vain

Come on, all together now...

No you match day has not been in vain... :)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He came when he wasnt match fit then had that injury at an unfortunate time so he has never had a proper run in the team yet. He looks good from what I have seen so far though

How was he v Wolves by the way? Iv been looking for player ratings from that game and i havent been able to find much? Was he good? Poor? Average?

He was unlucky to score from his shot which hit the crossbar what i seen. And tbh when he has played its mostly been with Bamford who i dont think is up to it. I think Kike and Vossen are the men and they need a good 3/4 games together. Not Kike/Tomlin then Bamford/Vossen then Kike/Vossen and so on we need two settled forwards! A

And i hope he is playing tomorrow

Anyone else getting a little frustrated by his lack of game time ? He's played 341 minutes in all competitions since he's been here, less than 4 full games in the first 2 months of the season. I know Karanka likes Tomlin, so do i, and so do other people, but surely Vossen is worth giving a few consecutive games to see what he can do, not just 10/15 minutes at the end of games.

Has Vossen started a game at the Riverside yet ? Im a ST holder and i don't recall him starting any

*Edit - He started against Brentford, thats his only start at home.

Anyone else getting a little frustrated by his lack of game time ? He's played 341 minutes in all competitions since he's been here, less than 4 full games in the first 2 months of the season. I know Karanka likes Tomlin, so do i, and so do other people, but surely Vossen is worth giving a few consecutive games to see what he can do, not just 10/15 minutes at the end of games.

Has Vossen started a game at the Riverside yet ? Im a ST holder and i don't recall him starting any

*Edit - He started against Brentford, thats his only start at home.

and what was that result again? ;) I'd really like to see vossen start, tomlin, whilst doing ok has not been infallible.

I must admit I'm very frustrated he's not playing. Wouldn't mind seeing him up top with kike and tomlin behind. Never going to happen but I'd still like to see it. He works hard and does a lot of good work leading up to goals, assists the assists so to speak. He's a very good/tidy footballer and I think he will be better again when he gets his first goal out the way

I know he was injured and missed a couple of games after Liverpool. I think that had an impact on his lack of game time then the international breaks came at bad times when he would start to get a number of games under his belt. I think he will start to establish himself now and get more game time bar another injury.

Its making me worry as the less he plays the less likely we will sign him permanently! He needs a run of full match's to really shine/impress

It maybe a ploy by the club to drive he's price down ;)

Not really too sure of what the fuss is all about to be honest.

Yes I would like to see more of him but he will get plenty of game time as the season progresses and when the winter period comes I am pretty sure he will be more adapted to heavy pitches than Kike.

I think the underlying issue is that everyone wants to see him get his first goal plain and simple

Not really too sure of what the fuss is all about to be honest.

Yes I would like to see more of him but he will get plenty of game time as the season progresses and when the winter period comes I am pretty sure he will be more adapted to heavy pitches than Kike.

I think the underlying issue is that everyone wants to see him get his first goal plain and simple

He did score in the penalty shoot out against Liverpool and in the friendly against Sunderland if that counts :P