oneBoro Forum

Boro V Cardiff (A) 1-0

Boro V Cardiff  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Boro V Cardiff

Think I'm 40DD

Bloody hell...fancy a coffee at mine after ;-)

Haha only if you don't mind the big beard that goes with them ?

I think we will see more from Le Fondre and Maynard tonight with Jones being rested also maybe Macheda too

Outside their attack I don't see too much threat in any Cardiff lineup our midfield will outbattle theirs and I don't think their defence will cope with our plethora of attacking options

2-1 Boro

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Thats was informative!!

Should be a link for this game due to Cardiff's sponsers I believe?

Found this though unsure how accurate it is

http://watchonline.name/watch-cardiff-v-middlesbrough-soccer-livestream/

Fingers crossed for better finishing from open play, Cardiff are no push overs but we could rub salt into their wounds

bet365 showing a live stream as well. Quite surprising there are plenty of live streams for most championship matches for last sat n today outside those shown on sky.

Funny I can't find anything on Wiziwig :(

Looks like Cardiff are giving a debut to their new 3 million defender Manga. Kike especially needs to really get in his face and show him what Championship football is all about. Making your debut as a defender in a team with rattled confidence can easily turn out to be a nightmare.

Just for that and the 4 goals conceded on saturday I'd be very tempted to start with two up front to really put pressure on their defence. However I can understand if AK decides with the the normal 4-2-3-1 and let Cardiff get the initiative and counter attack them when they have commited men forward. The Cardiff fans will be demanding a win so there should be room for our attackers to exploit.

Much has been said about our strong bench, and I really hope that AK is willing to use it as soon as it is obvious the players/formation on the pitch isn't working. We dropped a lot of points in the Mogga era because he seemed very reluctant to change things around until it was too late. If it's not working change it at half time instead of waiting until the 75th minute.

Doubt any of the new boys will start as Karanka has said they aren't fully fit.

If it was me in charge I'd start the same team but switch Vossen for Tomlin. I like Tomlin but he didn't have the best of games on Saturday and I reckon dropping him to the bench could be the best thing for him.

i think this game will be more open, tomlin will benefit from it. he's been anonymous most games this season but this game will be different for him imo (more space).

we out battled udders on saturday to take control which is a new thing for us, cant remember out battling many teams for a while. we learned a lesson from the leeds, sheff wed defeats. the team looks stronger some teesside steel in it now.

dont really know much about cardiffs team tbh, but from seeing the media hype round tan etc last season and their results. i'd say they are not a very good team which (reason so many bad results) has some good/great individual players. like jones in particular. looks unplayable on his day, fortunately thats been a rare event. he has a massive ego and attitude issues. whittingham always looked a class above in this division when i've seen him to.

after seeing the goals v norwich it looked like cardiff buckled when under pressure, if we get at them i'm sure we will upset the apple cart and beat them.

Thats was informative!!

Should be a link for this game due to Cardiff's sponsers I believe?

Found this though unsure how accurate it is

http://watchonline.name/watch-cardiff-v-middlesbrough-soccer-livestream/

Fingers crossed for better finishing from open play, Cardiff are no push overs but we could rub salt into their wounds

bet365 showing a live stream as well. Quite surprising there are plenty of live streams for most championship matches for last sat n today outside those shown on sky.

Funny I can't find anything on Wiziwig :(

Here we are starting to show up now

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=280514&part=sports

i hate that this is a mid week game :( i had planned to go but would never make it from work in time. im going for a 1-2 boro win but will be happy with a point. even if cardiff go one up after last weekends performance they will still be super nervous about conceding.

Pretty excited for this one, haven't seen Boro live under Karanka yet. Hope Vossen has made the trip, most looking forward to seeing him after the year long saga on here :)

Won't post any updates tonight as it sounds like most of you will be watching a stream by the sounds of it. But I will post my thoughts sometime after the match (should be home before midnight if I catch the right trains)

Fingers crossed you all get a decent stream, UTB