1. 1. Boro V Cardiff

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Well it seems to me that I can honestly state that THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON.........so far, especially if your user name is Kier, Stevo7790 and Becks Yellow Vest, Boro27

Have a good match guys, what a pity we do not have oneBoro badges you could all find each other though it seems Kier with his 40DD and beard could be easy to find!!!!

I stand by what I have said and certainly we are a lot stronger (on paper) than the Leeds game.

I shall overcome someday with my careful words of wisdom!

As you should, it's your opinion and you're entitled to it. It's certainly no less valid than mine. My point was you've said the same things before but don't seem to have learned anything from the outcome of that. We aren't the best team in this division at the moment. I don't think we're one of the best six either right now. So to make posts saying you're disregarding the opposition seems foolhardy to me.

I really hope a stream works for the game.

I'm not particularly confident about our chances tonight, mainly due to our inability to keep a clean sheet this season. If we're going to hit a great run of form then we will need to become far more solid defensively.

Well it seems to me that I can honestly state that THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON.........so far, especially if your user name is Kier, Stevo7790 and Becks Yellow Vest.

Have a good match guys, what a pity we do not have oneBoro badges you could all find each other though it seems Kier with his 40DD and beard could be easy to find!!!!

Oneboro button badges , not a bad idea that DS , I would buy one

Just bumped into (ran out of work and accosted) Adomah, Wildschut and Blackman on Cardiff Queen Street.. Asked them very politely for a win as my in laws are all city fans!! Nice blokes, signed autographs and told me which hotel they were staying at (which I thought was a bit weird)

Jamal Blackman is a giant!

It looks like those 40DD's did the trick mate! I think you're on to become a wag now ;)

Sounds like someone's in for a roasting tonite :)

I think AK might only make one change tonight, Omeruo in for Ayala.

agreed.

On a side note i've just seen the goals from Saturday and i'm surprised Friend's not received any criticism for his part in their goal. I'm not placing the blame solely at his feet, but he was on the wrong side of his man and could've (and probably shoudlve) done a lot better. Beyond criticism on OneBoro?

I too thought the same thing when I watched the goals. As soon as that ball is free on the wing it was obvious what was going to happen so to be behind his man and be beaten to the ball was weak. The whole shape of the defence looked a bit dodgy with Ayala and Damia both seeming to be out of position, although we can't see what happened in the build up.

It must be a concern for Karanka considering we looked solid and organised last season at the back, whereas this season I have yet to see the same.

The goal was Bamford's fault. He lost a battle and they broke quickly. Was obvious what would happen as soon as he lost the ball. Bamford needs to toughen up a bit or just get match fit.

If we are on wiziwig tonight, can someone provide a link and an idiots guide of how to use it please

When I've tried in the past, my PC ends up with more viruses than a 40 year old prostitute.

To stop getting a virus I avoid clicking any of the pop ups that cover the picture by waiting until the advert finishes then click the enlarging button at the bottom right of the picture.