oneBoro Forum

Boro V Cardiff (A) 1-0

Boro V Cardiff  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Boro V Cardiff

If we are on wiziwig tonight, can someone provide a link and an idiots guide of how to use it please

When I've tried in the past, my PC ends up with more viruses than a 40 year old prostitute.

To stop getting a virus I avoid clicking any of the pop ups that cover the picture by waiting until the advert finishes then click the enlarging button at the bottom right of the picture.

Ah, thanks.

It's my impatience that results in me being riddled.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I stand by what I have said and certainly we are a lot stronger (on paper) than the Leeds game.

I shall overcome someday with my careful words of wisdom!

As you should, it's your opinion and you're entitled to it. It's certainly no less valid than mine. My point was you've said the same things before but don't seem to have learned anything from the outcome of that. We aren't the best team in this division at the moment. I don't think we're one of the best six either right now. So to make posts saying you're disregarding the opposition seems foolhardy to me.

Not disregarding the opposition always stated would be happy with a point but as I mentioned was impressed with what Karanka said in terms of how he feels the future will go and hey we could very well be the team to beat.

I do not have blind optimism in fact I was fairly negative at times but for the first time in ages I honestly feel we have a team that can compete and hold their own.

Not going to let the fact that just because a team has a "big" name that I will be negative about our chances as I really do believe we all have something good to look forward to!

A trillion billion flies all eat ***......they can't all be wrong:D

If we are on wiziwig tonight, can someone provide a link and an idiots guide of how to use it please

When I've tried in the past, my PC ends up with more viruses than a 40 year old prostitute.

To stop getting a virus I avoid clicking any of the pop ups that cover the picture by waiting until the advert finishes then click the enlarging button at the bottom right of the picture.

Ah, thanks.

lol and there is a lesson learned!!! :D

I stand by what I have said and certainly we are a lot stronger (on paper) than the Leeds game.

I shall overcome someday with my careful words of wisdom!

As you should, it's your opinion and you're entitled to it. It's certainly no less valid than mine. My point was you've said the same things before but don't seem to have learned anything from the outcome of that. We aren't the best team in this division at the moment. I don't think we're one of the best six either right now. So to make posts saying you're disregarding the opposition seems foolhardy to me.

Not disregarding the opposition always stated would be happy with a point but as I mentioned was impressed with what Karanka said in terms of how he feels the future will go and hey we could very well be the team to beat.

I do not have blind optimism in fact I was fairly negative at times but for the first time in ages I honestly feel we have a team that can compete and hold their own.

Not going to let the fact that just because a team has a "big" name that I will be negative about our chances as I really do believe we all have something good to look forward to!

they can be if you don't want to eat it yourself DS :D

The goal was Bamford's fault. He lost a battle and they broke quickly. Was obvious what would happen as soon as he lost the ball. Bamford needs to toughen up a bit or just get match fit.

I think it's a bit of a stretch to say that it was Bamford's fault. It's not like we didn't have players back to deal with the situation. The biggest problem for me was the totally limp attempt at winning the ball by both Leadbitter and Clayton on Butterfield who evades both of them. At the same time as this, Ayala has been dragged out of position following a player and instead of going straight back when the player he was marking doesn't receive the ball he stays out to press the ball. This means that Abella has to tuck in more to cover the space left by Ayala so that when the ball is moved out wide he's not in a position to block the cross and Adomah also hasn't got back to help. If you look where the ball actually travelled, Ayala in his correct position would have been able to clear it even if Abella hadn't have been able to stop it at the source.

Here we are starting to show up now

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=280514&part=sports

There you go mate there are the links, I haven't done what ABH has suggesated before i'll try that tonight. All I normally do is wait 30 secs or so and click on the tiny x's that show up that aren't in the normal close window place if you know what I mean.

The goal was Bamford's fault. He lost a battle and they broke quickly. Was obvious what would happen as soon as he lost the ball. Bamford needs to toughen up a bit or just get match fit.

I think it's a bit of a stretch to say that it was Bamford's fault. It's not like we didn't have players back to deal with the situation. The biggest problem for me was the totally limp attempt at winning the ball by both Leadbitter and Clayton on Butterfield who evades both of them. At the same time as this, Ayala has been dragged out of position following a player and instead of going straight back when the player he was marking doesn't receive the ball he stays out to press the ball. This means that Abella has to tuck in more to cover the space left by Ayala so that when the ball is moved out wide he's not in a position to block the cross and Adomah also hasn't got back to help. If you look where the ball actually travelled, Ayala in his correct position would have been able to clear it even if Abella hadn't have been able to stop it at the source.

You're right, Butters got past Leadbitter and Clayton far to easily, that was the real problem.

It was typical Middlesbrough defending though, all our errors join forces to become one goal with comedy defending.

Ah, thanks.

when you download the recommended video player go to advanced settings and unclick all the adware programs they try and get on your system.

job done.

I took the comments about no longer being concerned about the opposition as you disregarding them. Apologies if that wasn't what you meant.

I'll be honest and say that I don't care what Karanka says. His comments are largely irrelevant to me. He could say we're the best team in the division and it would mean what exactly? All that matters is what happens on the pitch and so far that hasn't been great. We were given an 'easy' start to this season and we're already behind where we should be. A side truly chasing promotion would have at least 5 points more now and be unbeaten in my opinion.

None of that means we can't go for it this season of course but as of right now we're some way short of it. Tonight is a nice challenge for us because Cardiff have already beaten Wigan and Blackburn at home this season. They were also 2-0 up at half time on the weekend before imploding against a team that I think will be close to automatic promotion this season. So if we win and look good doing it then this gives more reason to be optimistic. If we lose then I think it just illustrates what I'm saying unfortunately. A draw is solid enough but at some point we will have to start beating better teams, home and away.

Must say, the guys on that cardiff forum that was posted earlier seem a decent bunch. None of the vitriol and willy waving you usually get on opposition forums!

Looking forward to the game. Especially if there's a stream up for it! Hope to see vossen starting behind kike.

Also been wondering if we'll see woody back in defence. Probably not as we know AK likes ben n ken, but he might see woody as a counter to jones' strength if he plays.

I reckon it will be very similar side to the Uddersfield game.

-------Dimi--------

Damia--Omeruo--Gibbo--Friend

--Clayts--CaptainFantastic--

Nsue------Tomlin-----Reach

----------Kike-----------

I'd like Nsue to come in because he will do more defensively that Albert, same reason I think he will keep Reach in, but he will probably stick with the same 11. We need to get a settled back line to try to stop conceding goals. I would maybe try to keep it close til about the 70th then see Wildschut come on to open them up with pace and BamBam and Vossen to kind of go for the jugular!

On a personal note, a close family member of mine is a Cardiff player and ive already been winding him up this morning, so we better bloody win or ill never hear the end of it!

Head = 1-1

Heart = 2-1

I think it will be the pretty much the team that started against Huddersfield, with maybe Omeruo coming in for Ayala. I'd like Vossen to start ahead of Tomlin but I don't think Karanka will drop him.

It will be great if Leadbitter gets another goal tonight!.

Here we are starting to show up now

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=280514&part=sports

There you go mate there are the links, I haven't done what ABH has suggesated before i'll try that tonight. All I normally do is wait 30 secs or so and click on the tiny x's that show up that aren't in the normal close window place if you know what I mean.

For any late comers benefit:)