oneBoro Forum

A good read - Cardiff City FC

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/how-newly-promoted-cardiff-city-are-making-away-fans-feel-at-home-8601848.html

Heading over there for the game later, first time at the stadium, but it seems we are in for a treat. I love that the parmo is referenced as "a deep-fried chicken and cheese wrap"

Edit: I am aware the article is a little old but I hope its still accurate!

Have to agree with all the above, really friendly and helpful staff. Great match day experience.

Think there might be something wrong with the acoustics in the stadium though, I couldn't hear the Cardiff fans during the entire game. Except the odd shout for "handball" now and then :)

(Didn't spot any bearded 40 DDs though)

Have to agree with all the above, really friendly and helpful staff. Great match day experience.

Think there might be something wrong with the acoustics in the stadium though, I couldn't hear the Cardiff fans during the entire game. Except the odd shout for "handball" now and then :)

(Didn't spot any bearded 40 DDs though)

Haha my DDs must have been hidden pretty well.. I had a quick scout around and couldn't see anyone who looked oneboro-ish